Windows 10: LAG?

Discus and support LAG? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, After my pc booted up and after i opened Chrome, while typing something, it stops. Let's say if I type microsoft the pc stops at the "c" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Denis_VE, Feb 4, 2020.

1. _Denis_VE Win User

LAG?

Hi guys,

After my pc booted up and after i opened Chrome, while typing something, it stops.

Let's say if I type microsoft the pc stops at the "c" and then I need to click again in tab, so that i can continue writing.

It's so annoying also because my pc i expansive and my old pc from 2007 doesn't make this.

Is there a way I can fix this, or it's a common problem?

Sorry for bad English

:)

_Denis_VE, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 4, 2020
  3. One key has severe input lag but every other key is fine

The thing suggested by @lx07was yet another step of trouble shoot you need to perform to role out the hardware fail possibility than rather a topic for debate .
    I honestly did not suggest it just because its level of technicality is a bit high and I am not quite sure about your level .
    Yet however if you can do that step I can't see why not .
    And yet even if you still manage to get lag you are down to the route I just discussed in my previous post , nothing more to do .

P.S I am not even sure what you mean that the button performs well if you change layout , the aussie & u.s layouts do not even acknowledge that button and most probably assigns a different function / key to which hints the conclusion of your test might be slightly biased

nIGHTmAYOR, Feb 4, 2020
  4. LGV
    LGV Win User

LAG?

Upper right corner lag.

And the hotfix too, 10.12a over it as well?
    sorry you may did but i no idea, so step by step.

And just make it clear;
    your lag is the mouse arow in the corner/
    if yes;
    do you use samthing on sidebar?
    if yes try to switch off and see...
    just my one cent

Thema:

LAG?

1. LAG? - Similar Threads - LAG

2. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  3. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  4. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  5. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  6. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  7. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  8. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  9. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  10. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...