Windows 10: Lagging and program is not starting

Discus and support Lagging and program is not starting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 10.but none of the program i can run.only open files.not even google chrome or any other dekstop program r working.what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tasmia HoqueShoily, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Tasmia HoqueShoily Win User

Lagging and program is not starting

I have installed Windows 10.but none of the program i can run.only open files.not even google chrome or any other dekstop program r working.what to do?

:)

Tasmia HoqueShoily, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Melchizedek Qui Win User
    Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 7, 2018
  4. smartali89 Win User

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Lagging and program is not starting - Similar Threads - Lagging program starting

2. a program on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a program on start up: how do I remove a app I pinned to start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/a-program-on-start-up/f659d449-c764-4c7d-b4ca-51e3bdddee71
  3. Issue with lag that just started today

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with lag that just started today: Hello, Today, my Windows 10 decided to started lagging at random intervals when I moved the mouse. I have heard about the issues with Intel Ethernet drivers, and I got the latest ones, still nothing. Before asking, yes, all my graphics drivers are up to date. Please help, I...
  4. Lag in system when a program is closed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag in system when a program is closed: After updating my system to 1803 Build 17134.48, I've noticed that the whatever program that the system is running sputters/freezes for couple of seconds whenever another program is closed. This includes dialog boxes, the Edge browser, the Start menu basically whatever is...
  5. Start-up Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start-up Programs: I can see the start-up list of programs in the task manager. I want to add one to the list. f1 an no help or menu option is visible. I want to add a browser. How do I do this Please. *Huh 45862
  6. Program launch lag (FYI)

Program launch lag (FYI): There is a lag of approximately three seconds when launching programs via Windows 10 shortcut keys. This is a longstanding, oft-reported issue that is alleged by some forum participants to predate Windows 10. There is no lag if programs are launched via a mouse. The fault...
  7. Lag when opening programs/application

Lag when opening programs/application: Hi, i have a problem where windows lags whenever i open a newly installed or updated program/applications that are on another drive than my OS. This mostly happens when i download and install games through Steam(Cuz i do that very often), but it also happen to League of...
  8. Programs launched with keyboard shortcuts lagging.

Programs launched with keyboard shortcuts lagging.: Programs launched with keyboard shortcuts(either single key or ctrl alt) take for about 5-6 seconds to start. Even notepad.... 36530
  9. Lag when opening programs

Lag when opening programs: --- revised 2/18/16 --- No further instances of lag (which can also stop macros from completing) since SUPERFETCH was disabled. However, some users report occasional lag despite this measure, and the underlying problem is extant. It appears to have nothing to do with...
  10. 3-second lag when launching programs

in Windows 10 Support
    3-second lag when launching programs: UPDATE: Well, I suffered with this for a number of months, but the recent major update (2015/11/11) seems to have fixed it, so case closed. Hi, I'm an ex programmer and I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10. I have a desktop with an Intel i5, and a Gigabyte motherboard...