Windows 10: LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS

Discus and support LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lenovo Ideapad 320 Hi greetings! please help me on this one. I have a problem on my laptop whenever I watch video while charging, it keeps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hilary Coruna, May 8, 2019.

1. LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS

Lenovo Ideapad 320

Hi greetings!

please help me on this one.

I have a problem on my laptop whenever I watch video while charging, it keeps on lagging after watching 3-5 minutes.

I think the problem is on the battery/display setting, or do I need to add more space?

if its unplugged (not charging) , it works well. maybe its on the battery? right?

please contact me because I might not receive or read the messages sooner.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Hilary Coruna, May 8, 2019

2. Video lag while watching in high resolution(1080p) LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS :(

Since I have updated my device Lenovo idepad 110 to windows new "feature" update, I'm not able to watch high resolution videos(1080p) without

any lag.

Please someone suggest what should be done.

PS : Wifi Speed is fair LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS :)

Device is in warranty LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS :)

Thanks !

BhaveshKasturi, May 8, 2019
  3. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, May 8, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS

Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 8, 2019
Thema:

LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS

1. LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS - Similar Threads - LAGGING DURING CHARGING

2. BSOD while watching videos on Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching videos on Edge: Since the beginning of August, my Dell laptop keeps experiencing Critical Process Error Blue Screens of Death intermittently but they occur only when I am watching Netflix or YouTube on Microsoft Edge. I have 4 minidump files on this link:...
  3. Problem with Audio while Watching Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Audio while Watching Video: In my case when iam watch a specific series some videos in 5 minutes after the sound gone only i well listening The backround musicAND SAME VIDEO I WATCH MY ANOTHER DEVICE THAT WELL SOUND IS EXITs WHY THIS PROBLEM...
  4. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  5. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  6. PC freezes while watching videos

7. Laptop lags while Plugged in charging

Laptop lags while Plugged in charging: Hi everyone, I have a problem, my Laptop lags while Plugged in charging . I got dell inspiron 3480 about a year ago. I am facing a problem of lag while i am gaming or just web surfing. i have tried to fix the problem by changing additional power settings in power option and...
  8. ThinkPad lagging while charging

ThinkPad lagging while charging: Hi, I have issue that I am trying to solve for weeks and I didnt find solution for this. Basically my brand new ThinkPad E590 lags while charging. Firstly I noticed problem while trying to play DIRT (It shou be fine with my specs). I was playing without AC plugged in so I...
  9. Cant watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant watch video while gaming: Hi, Dont know if this is the right place to post this but i give it a try. I am unable to watch a movie or look at youtube videos when i am gaming at the same time. The symptom is that the video laggs but the audio is fine sometimes. its like its dropping frames but when i...
  10. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...