Windows 10: Lagging for 5 seconds for about every 10 to 15 seconds interval

Discus and support Lagging for 5 seconds for about every 10 to 15 seconds interval in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a Asus Laptop which I've been using from past 3 years. I got this problem since past 6 months and just ignored it thinking that it's a minor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vignan7, Feb 29, 2020.

1. vignan7 Win User

Lagging for 5 seconds for about every 10 to 15 seconds interval

I got a Asus Laptop which I've been using from past 3 years. I got this problem since past 6 months and just ignored it thinking that it's a minor issue. But now it has been affecting my daily works on the laptop and I'm irritated to wait for 5 seconds before the laptop recovers. At first I thought it might be an issue with the Google chrome because it lags, especially while watching Youtube videos. I switched to the latest version of Edge and the lagging issue hasn't stopped but was reduced to an extent. But it stayed same for the other applications. I've clean installed the Windows and installed the latest drivers required.But no change.Recently I have contacted the Microsoft executive through Get Help application and he had done something through Remote desktop which had indeed solved the issue; but for like 2 days. And now it came back. Could some one explain whats happening with my laptop.

My laptop's specifications:

Asus X556UR

Windows 10 Home Single Language 1909

intel core i7 -7500 CPU @ 2.70GHz

RAM: 8.00GB

nvidia 930mx graphic card.

240GB SSD

:)

vignan7, Feb 29, 2020

2. 5 second lags on Windows 10

I purchased a new Dell Inspiron 3459 i5 processor with Windows 10. The computer works fine for about 30-60 minutes, then begins to lag for about 5-10 seconds every 3 to four minutes. For example, when I am typing, the computer will stall and I will not be
    able to type for a few seconds, then the computer will come back, often with what I typed while in suspension appearing on the screen. I have done all of the troubleshooting and no errors have been found. Same happens while using the internet with EDGE. The
    screen will hang with the circle then come back in a few seconds.

While not a big problem it is particularly annoying. I can reboot, and have another 30-60 minutes on no lagging, but after spending so much on a new computer, this should not be happening. I would welcome any suggestions as to what the problem might be and
    how I can fix it.

Thank you very much for any responses.

RickOMeara, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Second Monitor Lag

Hey. My second monitor has enormous amounts of lag when connected. I use Windows 10, my second monitor is 1920x1080, while my original monitor where the DVD recorder is located is 1600x900. It lags on the 1080p monitor, while the default monitor works flawlessly.

How do I troubleshoot this?

Shima Xinkai, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Lagging for 5 seconds for about every 10 to 15 seconds interval

Windows Slows Then Speeds Back Up at 1 Second Intervals

I have a Dell Inspiron Laptop with an intel i7, Nvidia GTX Geforce 1050 and Intel integrated graphics and 8GB RAM (http://speccy.piriform.com/results/xWW1yulGRq77tjOTINwgIPT
    for exact specs). The laptop is 3 months old and since I got it almost every application has lagged at second intervals, returning to normal speed soon after, only to happen again. I find it strange how the lag happens exactly every second. I’ve tried googling
    and running sfc /scannow etc so don’t ask me to scan for errors, I know there aren’t any. Funnily enough it seems the more graphically intense the application is, the less noticiable it is. Eg In games like Fortnite it is barely noticeable,
    however in CMD and task manager, it is extremely bad.

TollyThaWally, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Lagging for 5 seconds for about every 10 to 15 seconds interval

1. Lagging for 5 seconds for about every 10 to 15 seconds interval - Similar Threads - Lagging seconds every

2. PC display lags for 0.5 seconds after every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC display lags for 0.5 seconds after every 15 seconds: When i play a video or do a task in my pc unpluged . display lags for 0.5 second after every 15-25 seconds. it's just very annoying. my pc specs. Processor AMD Ryzen 5 6600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.2 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  3. PC display lags for 0.5 seconds after every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC display lags for 0.5 seconds after every 15 seconds: When i play a video or do a task in my pc unpluged . display lags for 0.5 second after every 15-25 seconds. it's just very annoying. my pc specs. Processor AMD Ryzen 5 6600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.2 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  4. 5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins: This issue began a few months ago and is persisting to this day. The only information I have on this subject is that the lag spikes are on the computer's side and that they occur every 1min30sec to 2mins. I've tried network resetting to no avail, unfortunately. If anyone can...
  5. 5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins: This issue began a few months ago and is persisting to this day. The only information I have on this subject is that the lag spikes are on the computer's side and that they occur every 1min30sec to 2mins. I've tried network resetting to no avail, unfortunately. If anyone can...
  6. 5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds: Hello I have a problem that my mouse "Logitech G500s" Lags for a couple of seconds every 2 seconds randomly from 5 hours to 10 minutes it's really annoying but i observated something that whenever my mouse lags it disables Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V keybinds on mouse Not...
  8. Pc lags for a second every other second

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc lags for a second every other second: So I have had this problem since December, sometimes it just goes away. I’ve tried everything that google searches recommend. It effects everything making the pc basically unusable. Task manager shows 1% cpu usage but if I move the mouse across the screen it will just stop...
  9. Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  10. Restarting every 5 Seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarting every 5 Seconds: Hey first of all sorry for my bad English it’s not my main language. I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming notebook. My Laptop made today a Update and during the Update he restarted and 5 seconds later he turned off he repeated this for a hour. Then I decided to press F2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when playing videos in youtube theres a pause every 5 seconds in intel core 2 duo ;aptop