Windows 10: Lagging input

Discus and support Lagging input in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Lenova tower about two years old and with wireless keyboard and mouse. Last year, I started experiencing lagging issues. This is a real problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoomerRC, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Lagging input

I have Lenova tower about two years old and with wireless keyboard and mouse. Last year, I started experiencing lagging issues. This is a real problem with typing email or word document.

Does anyone have this problem and have a solution. I looked for help on YouTube and tried all solutions without success.

submitted by /u/BoomerRC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BoomerRC, Jul 12, 2020
  2. danazc Win User

x1900xtx input lag

Ok I have the same issues with the input lag when using ati tool and the dynamic fan control. I only use ati tool for this feature so my question is this: does the latest version address this issue and if not, can I control the fan speed a different way that wont cause the stupid input lag? The x1900xtx get HOT and I like ati tool, but it is hard to play css when you have input lag for 3-4 seconds every 2 minutes. Please help me ASAP. Does .26 version fix this or what are some suggestions that might eliminate the input lag but still be able to use this great tool? Thanks! Does anyone know if ati tray tool works better in this department?

danazc, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Seltxer Win User
    Input lag?

• So I had to install the last fall creator's update because of mandatory security updates. Sometimes I launch tf2 and there's major input lag while other times there isn't. I used to have a solution of reverting to a version before the fall creators update
      but I've tried that recently and I needed to reinstall Windows 10. Another solution was to just restart but I don't want to have to restart my laptop every time I want to play video games. I don't know what's causing the input lag, whether it's because of
      the game or the OS or Logitech Gaming Software (which might not be the issue since I had this issue way before I ever got a logitech mouse). I suspect it's the OS and the fall creator's update. I need a permanent solution to stop this input lag. If anyone
      has one, I would really appreciate it.

Seltxer, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

Lagging input

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Lagging input

1. Lagging input - Similar Threads - Lagging input

2. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP: Hi,I have Trellix DLP solution installed in my laptop. The WhatsApp application will see an immediate spike in CPU usage whenever I open it for use.Here are details of my testing:1. When using the WhatsApp desktop app, specifically when switching between chats, there will be...
  3. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP: Hi,I have Trellix DLP solution installed in my laptop. The WhatsApp application will see an immediate spike in CPU usage whenever I open it for use.Here are details of my testing:1. When using the WhatsApp desktop app, specifically when switching between chats, there will be...
  4. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging: Hi all, hope you all are having a great time.The keyboard and mouse input is lagging every few seconds or minutes.Not only the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse input but also the direct input from the laptop keyboard and trackpad are also lagging and this is extremely...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging

Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging: Hi all, hope you all are having a great time.The keyboard and mouse input is lagging every few seconds or minutes.Not only the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse input but also the direct input from the laptop keyboard and trackpad are also lagging and this is extremely...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute of playing wirelessly, input lag of about 3 or 4 seconds spike in and out. The...
  9. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute of playing wirelessly, input lag of about 3 or 4 seconds spike in and out. The...
  10. Text input lag / queueing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text input lag / queueing?: I have a brand new HP all in one model 24-cr0337c running Windows 11 23H2 that is having problems with text input on both a barcode reader and the keyboard, but I believe them to be symptoms of the same issue.With the barcode reader, which acts just like a keyboard, scanning...