Windows 10: lagging issue Window 10

Discus and support lagging issue Window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have multiple system in my firm with preinstall Window 10 Pro,from last 3 weeks i am facing lagging issue in my window 10 Pro (Version 1803 (Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GauravGupta2, Jul 12, 2019.

1. lagging issue Window 10

I have multiple system in my firm with preinstall Window 10 Pro,from last 3 weeks i am facing lagging issue in my window 10 Pro (Version 1803 (Build 17134.829).

most of the time windows got Hanged & i am not able to do anything ,so i hard reboot my system every time when i was facing this issue.

please let me know how to resolve this.

:)

GauravGupta2, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  4. lagging issue Window 10

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

lagging issue Window 10

1. lagging issue Window 10 - Similar Threads - lagging issue Window

2. Windows 10 Lag issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lag issue: Hello! I'm Gihan. And I'm experiencing Alot Of lag On My Windows 10 Laptop Recently,It was working Just fine.But I Actually Don't Know What Happened!I Cleaned 15GB From My C: Download File! and Ran an Anti-Virus but Still None of Them Worked!I Also Tried this in The Command...
  3. Windows 10 Lag issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lag issue: Hello! I'm Gihan. And I'm experiencing Alot Of lag On My Windows 10 Laptop Recently,It was working Just fine.But I Actually Don't Know What Happened!I Cleaned 15GB From My C: Download File! and Ran an Anti-Virus but Still None of Them Worked!I Also Tried this in The Command...
  4. Windows 10 Lag issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows lagging issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lagging issues: I recently purchased a MSI gaming Lapotop 8gb/1TB, the boot time is terrible as compared to my other laptops working on windows 11, this laptop is brand new, hence not tried any other applications other than Edge, other than the booting when i open 2 tabs in Edge it takes 10...
  6. Windows lagging issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows lagging issues: I recently purchased a MSI gaming Lapotop 8gb/1TB, the boot time is terrible as compared to my other laptops working on windows 11, this laptop is brand new, hence not tried any other applications other than Edge, other than the booting when i open 2 tabs in Edge it takes 10...
  7. Windows lagging issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Lagging issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lagging issues in Windows 10: My sister was using this laptop for a while when her dad bought it from work. Now, she let me have it because she doesn't need it that much. The laptop is decent, as far as performance goes, but the only problem with it is that Windows stutters every 1-5 seconds most of the...
  9. Windows 10 lag Issues in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lag Issues in games: So I have just got windows 10 and I've been noticing in minecraft, world of warcraft, and probably other games... this random lag spike comes out of no where and I can't do anything in the game for like 5-10 seconds. It happens every now and then and I can't find a fix for...
  10. Slight Lag Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slight Lag Issue in Windows 10: Unsure where to put this. My processor isn't that old (i7-3770k), 16 GB ram. Everything normally works great. A few days ago though windows went almost totally non responsive. Tasks took ages to open, browsers and programs the same. My PC was only on for about half an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 lagging issue