Windows 10: lagging issue

Discus and support lagging issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; in every 4 second my laptop is hanging and curser is lag for 1 second. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SHOBHITKAPASIYA, Jun 13, 2020.

1. lagging issue

in every 4 second my laptop is hanging and curser is lag for 1 second.

please help

:)

SHOBHITKAPASIYA, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 13, 2020
  4. maxpower Win User

lagging issue

CSGO lag issues

Hi, have you been able to solve this issue at all? I've had this all the time on windows 10, and it's doing my nut in! I've noticed also in game my constant fire on there appears to be 'slow' as well as the lag issue you get. I've tried updating drivers and also disabling xbox DVR (as some people suggested) but still get the same issue.

If I revert back to windows 8.1 though (fresh installs though), I don't get this lag at all.... I might try the ACK setting in the registry someone has suggested, but it's making me consider going back to windows 8.1!

maxpower, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

lagging issue

1. lagging issue - Similar Threads - lagging issue

2. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  3. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  4. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with audio and lag in general

6. Laptop experiences frequent lag issues after recent Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop experiences frequent lag issues after recent Windows update: My laptop's Windows had an update last February 24, 2024. I just noticed there was an update by the time when I was about to shut down my laptop after doing some work. After the update was completed and my laptop turned off, I turned it on to see what's with the new update. I...
  7. Laptop experiences frequent lag issues after recent Windows update

Laptop experiences frequent lag issues after recent Windows update: My laptop's Windows had an update last February 24, 2024. I just noticed there was an update by the time when I was about to shut down my laptop after doing some work. After the update was completed and my laptop turned off, I turned it on to see what's with the new update. I...
  8. What should I do? autotype issue and touchpad lag??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do? autotype issue and touchpad lag??: Dear Microsoft, My laptop autotype 6666666....... continuously and Never stop until I click Ctrl+shift+back key and backspace but it start again after sometime.My laptop touchpad is also lagging and system is also hanging What should I do please tell me?My laptop software...
  9. What should I do? autotype issue and touchpad lag??

What should I do? autotype issue and touchpad lag??: Dear Microsoft, My laptop autotype 6666666....... continuously and Never stop until I click Ctrl+shift+back key and backspace but it start again after sometime.My laptop touchpad is also lagging and system is also hanging What should I do please tell me?My laptop software...
  10. What should I do? autotype issue and touchpad lag??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging