Windows 10: Lagging keyboard. Sometimes text that I type doesn't show on screen.

Discus and support Lagging keyboard. Sometimes text that I type doesn't show on screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Computer / keyboard is lagging something fierce. It just started happening, and I have no clue what has caused it. The only thing that I've done is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cfuglein, Aug 17, 2019.

1. cfuglein Win User

Lagging keyboard. Sometimes text that I type doesn't show on screen.

My Computer / keyboard is lagging something fierce. It just started happening, and I have no clue what has caused it. The only thing that I've done is change mouses a couple times. I will type something in a text box, and sometimes the text will not show up for up to 5-10 seconds, and then it will show up slowly.

Also, maybe related? I don't know. It seems that some progams don't open as quick. I've gone through all the diagnostics , run all the cleaning and speed up programs in System Mechanic, and it shows as running okay. Also did the same thing with Glary Utilities. I'm totally befuddled.

Please, any suggestions?*sarc*Huh*Rolleyes*Confused*Eek*Sick*Shock

:)

cfuglein, Aug 17, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Lagging keyboard.  Sometimes text that I type doesn't show on screen. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 17, 2019
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Ben Key Win User

Use the "show text suggestions as I type" feature without using the mouse

I just discovered the "Show text suggestions as I type" feature in Windows 10. I enabled it in the Settings application (via Devices\Typing, Hardware, Show text suggestions as I type).

I like the feature. I have discovered one small problem with it.

When you start typing a word, the list of suggestions are displayed as follows.

Lagging keyboard.  Sometimes text that I type doesn't show on screen. fSPAn.png

The above image shows the Notepad window containing the text "Hel" and the suggestions list containing the following three items.

• Hello
    • Hell
    • Help

The problem is that so far I have only been able to find one method of selecting an item in the suggestions list, to use the mouse. I would prefer to be able to make my selection using the keyboard.

Ben Key, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Lagging keyboard. Sometimes text that I type doesn't show on screen. - Similar Threads - Lagging keyboard Sometimes

2. What is the keyboard shortcut for typing text in "WhiteBoard", if there is no keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the keyboard shortcut for typing text in "WhiteBoard", if there is no keyboard...: I'm trying to learn what the keyboard shortcut key or combo for going into a text writing mode in Microsoft's Whiteboard application. Is there one that I can use and if not, why not?There is a keyboard shortcut for going into a pen drawing mode, multiple ones in fact. So, it...
  3. What is the keyboard shortcut for typing text in "WhiteBoard", if there is no keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the keyboard shortcut for typing text in "WhiteBoard", if there is no keyboard...: I'm trying to learn what the keyboard shortcut key or combo for going into a text writing mode in Microsoft's Whiteboard application. Is there one that I can use and if not, why not?There is a keyboard shortcut for going into a pen drawing mode, multiple ones in fact. So, it...
  4. Keyboard Keys sometimes take multiple presses to type, or sometimes type itself multiple times

Keyboard Keys sometimes take multiple presses to type, or sometimes type itself multiple times: So, this has started happening a few months ago, some keys, mostly R, W, Shift, CTRL and i would take multiple presses to type, or would sometimes write multiple times, like: "WWWhats up?" the keys problem got fixed when i got an external keyboard, but some buttons like CTRL...
  5. Keyboard Keys sometimes take multiple presses to type, or sometimes type itself multiple times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Keys sometimes take multiple presses to type, or sometimes type itself multiple times: So, this has started happening a few months ago, some keys, mostly R, W, Shift, CTRL and i would take multiple presses to type, or would sometimes write multiple times, like: "WWWhats up?" the keys problem got fixed when i got an external keyboard, but some buttons like CTRL...
  6. On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.: Why is that 99% of the time the text prediction doesn't show in On Screen Keyboard even though it's activated in options? It rarely pops up, but most of the time it doesn't, like while I'm typing this on the OSKI have no idea what version I'm using, but it's the newest...
  7. On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.

On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.: Why is that 99% of the time the text prediction doesn't show in On Screen Keyboard even though it's activated in options? It rarely pops up, but most of the time it doesn't, like while I'm typing this on the OSKI have no idea what version I'm using, but it's the newest...
  8. "Show text suggestions as I type on the Software Keyboard" option doesn't work for Korean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Show text suggestions as I type on the Software Keyboard" option doesn't work for Korean: Hello dear community.My problem is described above. I have installed the Krean language pack on my windows 10 computer and word suggestions for German and English work, but not for Korean. I have seen screenshots of it working for Korean though. What do it do?Best regards,...
  9. "Show text suggestions as I type on the Software Keyboard" option doesn't work for Korean

"Show text suggestions as I type on the Software Keyboard" option doesn't work for Korean: Hello dear community.My problem is described above. I have installed the Krean language pack on my windows 10 computer and word suggestions for German and English work, but not for Korean. I have seen screenshots of it working for Korean though. What do it do?Best regards,...
  10. Creating keyboard shortcut for typed text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating keyboard shortcut for typed text: I’m looking for a way to create a keyboard shortcut for phrases and sentences that I type frequently. For example, I have to often type the phrase, “Review complete: no changes needed.” I’m thinking of a keyboard shortcut that looks something like “Ctrl rc” or “Alt 5656.”...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Which of the following text is usually NOT found on the keyboard keys?