Windows 10: lagging laptop

Discus and support lagging laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop is lagging, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-laptop/bd83d33d-440b-4aab-825b-68c750dd9e1d Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by L.MichaelBezot, Dec 23, 2019.

1. lagging laptop

my laptop is lagging,

:)

L.MichaelBezot, Dec 23, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 23, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 23, 2019
  4. lagging laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

lagging laptop

1. lagging laptop - Similar Threads - lagging laptop

2. Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?: My window security detected a trojan virus files and suddenly my laptop temperatures gets high than Usual and now its lagging ver badly i ran multiple virus scan but in vain what to do?...
  3. Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?: My window security detected a trojan virus files and suddenly my laptop temperatures gets high than Usual and now its lagging ver badly i ran multiple virus scan but in vain what to do?...
  4. Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.: I have Asus Rog Zephyrus Duo 16. My laptop configuration is AMD Ryzen 9 7945Hx, Nvidia RTX 4080, 32gb Ram, 2Tb ssd,Windows 11 Home. My laptop suddenly lagging very much and became slow. Games are lagging and I'm getting low fps. I think Windows 11 is making some problems....
  5. Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.

Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.: I have Asus Rog Zephyrus Duo 16. My laptop configuration is AMD Ryzen 9 7945Hx, Nvidia RTX 4080, 32gb Ram, 2Tb ssd,Windows 11 Home. My laptop suddenly lagging very much and became slow. Games are lagging and I'm getting low fps. I think Windows 11 is making some problems....
  6. "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows.": Hi My device info Device name Anirudh-Sahil Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable Device ID A6581E91-9E27-4F74-96B0-4FAD23A2B777 Product ID 00327-35911-82666-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  7. "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows."

"My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows.": Hi My device info Device name Anirudh-Sahil Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable Device ID A6581E91-9E27-4F74-96B0-4FAD23A2B777 Product ID 00327-35911-82666-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  8. Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming: After playing for around 1h-2h my laptop starts running really slow all of a sudden, my games drop down from 200fps down to like 15fpsfor games like rust it just completely goes to 1fps and then crashes, valorant will drop down from 200fps to 100 with stutter, Unturned ect...
  9. Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming

Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming: After playing for around 1h-2h my laptop starts running really slow all of a sudden, my games drop down from 200fps down to like 15fpsfor games like rust it just completely goes to 1fps and then crashes, valorant will drop down from 200fps to 100 with stutter, Unturned ect...
  10. Laptop starts lagging suddenly and cpu drops down to 10% while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging