Windows 10: Lagging mouse and keyboard.

Discus and support Lagging mouse and keyboard. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PiyushMhatre, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just ignores some keystrokes or repeats them randomly. I use this keyboard and mouse on my Asus laptop and even its a low-end device I do not notice this problem in my laptop. Also my wifi is not interfearing it because I use my keyboard and mouse on my laptop sitting on the same spot where I use my pc in which I am facing this

:)

PiyushMhatre, Oct 5, 2021

2. Mouse Lag

Hi,

Mouse lag and touchpad issues may occur due to damaged cables, outdated drivers, and more. To rectify those concerns, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    where you'll find troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse, touchpad, and keyboard issues.

If you're going to update your driver, we suggest that you do it manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here's how you can do it:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Mice and other pointing device, then the mouse
      driver name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click on the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the driver you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Lagging mouse and keyboard. :)

anticlutch, Oct 5, 2021
  4. tonyg0902 Win User

Lagging mouse and keyboard.

mouse lag gone but keyboard lag remains

I recently upgraded to an Acer Spin 7 from an Asus T100TA (Windows 10). The whole reason I decided to upgrade was the mouse and keyboard lag I was getting on the Asus. I figured it was b/c of its age (2 gb ram & 49gb hard drive near full capacity). But now I have a brand new laptop with 8gb ram and I'm experiencing similar issues. I have the Logitech K330 wireless keyboard and had been using a Logitech M510 (it just took me about 74 seconds to type 510). I tried the recommended solutions but none helped. Until I tried a new mouse, the Logitech M215, which came with the keyboard. So the mouse lag is gone, but the keyboard lag is worse. I've updated the Logitech drivers as well. I am also connected to a Startech.com USB hub to connect multiple monitors and the Logitech usb unifying receiver for the mouse/keyboard. I registered to follow the thread.

tonyg0902, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Lagging mouse and keyboard.

1. Lagging mouse and keyboard. - Similar Threads - Lagging mouse keyboard

2. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  3. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  4. Keyboard and mouse lag issues

Keyboard and mouse lag issues: Ive just recently bought a new Acer PC with Windows 10 to replace a really slow Apple iMac. Worked fine for first few weeks and now i have severe keyboard and mouse lag. I have replaced the mouse 3 times and the keyboard twice and the issue remains to the point that the PC...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and Keyboard response / lag: So i've been struggling with this problem for around 1 week+. It all started one day when i started my csgo and from the begining i feel like my mouse response is not so good, like i am aiming, but the mouse could not respond so well to me like it should be. Also the keyboard...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

Mouse and Keyboard response / lag: So i've been struggling with this problem for around 1 week+. It all started one day when i started my csgo and from the begining i feel like my mouse response is not so good, like i am aiming, but the mouse could not respond so well to me like it should be. Also the keyboard...
  7. Keyboard and mouse lags

Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  8. Keyboard and mouse lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  9. Keyboard and mouse lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse lag: Went thru hardware updates, clean boot, etc MS states all drivers are up to date. Brand new Logitech mouse and keyboard with brand new batteries. And yet MS will blame everyone and everything else prior to admitting it might be windows 10 underperforming....
  10. Mouse/Keyboard lag

Mouse/Keyboard lag: Hi all, I am new to the forums so please cut me some slack if this questions does not belong in this thread... Anyway, I have been having some really bad lag on my mouse and keyboard. When I try to move the mouse, it's almost like there is some intense loading or...