Windows 10: Lagging MY Dell Laptop

Discus and support Lagging MY Dell Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Dell Laptop lagging from day 1 but company service center not help me to speedup my laptop. please give some tips to speed up my slow laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iamabidanwar, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Lagging MY Dell Laptop

My Dell Laptop lagging from day 1 but company service center not help me to speedup my laptop. please give some tips to speed up my slow laptop.

:)

iamabidanwar, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Lagging MY Dell Laptop [​IMG]

Josie23, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Lagging MY Dell Laptop

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Lagging MY Dell Laptop

1. Lagging MY Dell Laptop - Similar Threads - Lagging Dell Laptop

2. My laptop is lagging repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is lagging repeatedly: Good day, i bought a new laptop called dell inspiron 3541 and that laptop has amd radeon graphics and amd A6. When I thought it was without any software, I went to download it directly to the notebook The software but after I downloaded the software it started freezing...
  3. My laptop is lagging repeatedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is lagging repeatedly: Good day, i bought a new laptop called dell inspiron 3541 and that laptop has amd radeon graphics and amd A6. When I thought it was without any software, I went to download it directly to the notebook The software but after I downloaded the software it started freezing...
  4. My Laptop lags a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop lags a lot: I've got a new laptop a month ago with windows 7 installed in it. But after using some days it started lagging i thought it might be because of old version of windows so i got windows 10 installed in my laptop but it still lagging. So what could i do in this regard to improve...
  5. My Laptop lags a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop lags a lot: I've got a new laptop a month ago with windows 7 installed in it. But after using some days it started lagging i thought it might be because of old version of windows so i got windows 10 installed in my laptop but it still lagging. So what could i do in this regard to improve...
  6. Lagging of My laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging of My laptop: i have hp pavillion laptop with windows 10 of 64 bit with core i3 8th generation processor with 4 gb RAM with NVIDIA graphics card, and still my laptop is lagging.any solution?...
  7. Lagging of My laptop

Lagging of My laptop: i have hp pavillion laptop with windows 10 of 64 bit with core i3 8th generation processor with 4 gb RAM with NVIDIA graphics card, and still my laptop is lagging.any solution?...
  8. Lagging of My laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. When i charge my dell it lags.

When i charge my dell it lags.: I have been having issues with my dell lagging when it charges. Does anyone have an answer for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-charge-my-dell-it-lags/69e33162-e122-43f6-b60d-813ebc59f692
  10. My laptop is lagging crazy!

My laptop is lagging crazy!: Hi, My laptop is lagging insane, I reset it and did everything you can think of and still no luck if you can help please reply, Its to the point where I cant even play a game anymore because of how annoying it is....