Windows 10: Lagging when plugged in

Discus and support Lagging when plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. I followed a thread to try and help improve my laptops performance when plugged in but still there is lagging. I have changed the advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaitVO, Apr 7, 2021.

1. KaitVO Win User

Lagging when plugged in

Hi there. I followed a thread to try and help improve my laptops performance when plugged in but still there is lagging. I have changed the advanced power plan and the charger is directly in the olug and not through a secondary source. Is there a possibility i need to get a new charger?

:)

KaitVO, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 7, 2021
  3. My PC lags when plugged in

We appreciate the additional information. This thread suggests performing the power troubleshooter to help resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane.
    • Locate Power, then click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the prompts to complete the troubleshooter.
    Note: Perform the troubleshooter while the charger is plugged in.

To further help isolate the issue, we also suggest trying another charger on your laptop and see if helps. Sometimes, if the charger is damaged, it can cause performance issues.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Martin Bar, Apr 7, 2021
  4. erocker Win User

Lagging when plugged in

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Lagging when plugged in

1. Lagging when plugged in - Similar Threads - Lagging plugged

2. My laptop is lagging when charger is not plugged in .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is lagging when charger is not plugged in .: My laptop is lagging when charger is not plugged in . I have recently changed my battery. This lagging is happening after that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-lagging-when-charger-is-not-plugged/908bf37d-17e0-4ae4-a01e-476a40ec3f68
  3. My laptop is lagging when charger is not plugged in .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is lagging when charger is not plugged in .: My laptop is lagging when charger is not plugged in . I have recently changed my battery. This lagging is happening after that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-lagging-when-charger-is-not-plugged/908bf37d-17e0-4ae4-a01e-476a40ec3f68
  4. Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.: Hello,I hope someone has insight into what is causing this issue and how to resolve it.I have tried all possible troubleshooting steps.The problem:It began approximately two weeks ago while playing a game.The game started lagging and disconnected me from the internet.This...
  5. Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.

Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.: Hello,I hope someone has insight into what is causing this issue and how to resolve it.I have tried all possible troubleshooting steps.The problem:It began approximately two weeks ago while playing a game.The game started lagging and disconnected me from the internet.This...
  6. Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG/DC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG/DC: Hello,I hope someone has insight into what is causing this issue and how to resolve it.I have tried all possible troubleshooting steps.The problem:It began approximately two weeks ago while playing a game.The game started lagging and disconnected me from the internet.This...
  7. Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG/DC

Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG/DC: Hello,I hope someone has insight into what is causing this issue and how to resolve it.I have tried all possible troubleshooting steps.The problem:It began approximately two weeks ago while playing a game.The game started lagging and disconnected me from the internet.This...
  8. Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in: My laptop Hp ProBook 6470b runs good with battery but when i plug in charger it becomes very laggy.Also sometimes even after hours the charger is plugged in but battery does not charges.I have reset the bios and changed the processor state in power options but nothing worked...
  9. Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in

Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in: My laptop Hp ProBook 6470b runs good with battery but when i plug in charger it becomes very laggy.Also sometimes even after hours the charger is plugged in but battery does not charges.I have reset the bios and changed the processor state in power options but nothing worked...
  10. Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging