Windows 10: Laggy after update to latest version

Discus and support Laggy after update to latest version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why am I the only one experiencing a lag in my laptop here and there after i updated the latest software? I know it was supposed to be smoother but for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AimanRahman, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Laggy after update to latest version

Why am I the only one experiencing a lag in my laptop here and there after i updated the latest software? I know it was supposed to be smoother but for my case it didn't. When I tried to use any of the Microsoft Office like Word Docu, Powerpoint, it ended up lagging. I tried to scroll up and down the pages/slides, it took a quiet some time to get to the page that I want or even when I wanted to type a sentence, the words came out so slow like it's in early 2000s. I tried to reset my laptop but still no sign of improvement literally all my files gone but luckily i did saved on my hard drive. I bought this laptop around May 2018. Please help me.

:)

AimanRahman, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Jan 1, 2020
  3. kado897 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Jan 1, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Laggy after update to latest version

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Laggy after update to latest version [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Laggy after update to latest version cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Laggy after update to latest version

1. Laggy after update to latest version - Similar Threads - Laggy update latest

2. MS Word Laggy after latest update - June 8, 2021—KB5003637

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Word Laggy after latest update - June 8, 2021—KB5003637: Since the latest update, MS Word is now lagging, particularly in scrolling, with typing speed unaffected.Here is the full detail on my PC, as regards update. I am also using MS Office 2016 Full Professional.June 8, 2021—KB5003637 OS Builds 19041.1052, 19042.1052, and...
  3. Problem after updating Windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem after updating Windows to latest version: I used Wireless connection all the time, now when I dated to this latest version, I can't find any network. It says I have to use some Ethernet cable and there is no other option and I definitely do not want to buy a cable to stretch from my room to the internet room, is...
  4. Windows is laggy after 2004 update

Windows is laggy after 2004 update: There is a constant lag every 8 secs or so and you can really notice it when playing music after booting up from standby, restart takes much longer then normal, just did a refresh pc and still no difference, anyone know how to fix this standby issue?...
  5. Latest Version Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Version Win10 Update: This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just little wheel spinning merrily on my screen. Can I interrupt the process and start again? Must I wait as long as it takes?...
  6. Excel not opening even after updating with latest version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel not opening even after updating with latest version: No able to open the new created files from right click on the desktop. Uninstalled and reinstalled Office 365 but no success!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-not-opening-even-after-updating-with-latest/ae6e2e94-03ba-4d7b-a077-b826dd40fd12
  7. Problem After Updating windows 10 in latest version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem After Updating windows 10 in latest version: After Updating win 10 all features are stopped and not working. after this many drivers are not working and not start window properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-after-updating-windows-10-in-latest/78b680d8-e394-4f2c-9638-eba4801416b7
  8. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  9. Windows 10 PC is slow and laggy after the latest Windows Update

Windows 10 PC is slow and laggy after the latest Windows Update: Hey Everyone, Today I updated my PC to the latest build of Windows 10, after updating my system takes a lot of time to boot, remains stuck for 1 min at Please Wait Screen on LockScreen, Disk Usage remains 100%, and everything lags. :( I do not want to wipe and reinstall...
  10. OFFICE 2016 not showing version after latest update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OFFICE 2016 not showing version after latest update: Hi there How do I find now what version / build level my Office 2016 PRO is at now it used to show the version if you went to "Office account" -- now version nr is missing. Cheers jimbo 82076