Windows 10: Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise

Discus and support Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was just using my computer recently when it got really really laggy (never has it got so laggy), so I decided to open my anti-virus (Avira) to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CynicalDeveloper, May 21, 2020.

1. Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise

So I was just using my computer recently when it got really really laggy (never has it got so laggy), so I decided to open my anti-virus (Avira) to do a full scale scan incase it was some sort of virus. I know it'd lagged the computer even more so I left it to do its thing.

I monitored it and it was still at 0.1% after a few minutes, then came a beeping noise like once every 0.5 seconds, after the beeping noise was finished my computer went back to normal and it didn't lag at all.

Do you reckon this is a virus? Also, my computer CPU (i5 7k) temp is 55~ degrees right now whilst GPU is idling at around 38.

submitted by /u/CynicalDeveloper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CynicalDeveloper, May 21, 2020

2. computer makes loud beeping noise

computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes

Sweetness1two, May 21, 2020
  3. kisskaan Win User
    DIGITAL BEEPING NOISE FROM 6630 and 6133 too..

moving parts ??? are you absolutely serious about this suggestion ?

it is a digital mobile phone.. digital means no moving parts.. except the vibration section i guess.. but you need to hear the noise.. and its not only my mobile phone.. so its not something reasonable to contact support in order to get it fixed.. and moreover
    !! its a digital beeping noise.. im NOT talking about a ticking noise like a bomb here !! its more like a cpu processing noise.. something melodical.. please more serious suggestions !! anyone ???

kisskaan, May 21, 2020
  4. ctgbarker Win User

Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise

Windows 10: Laggy and beeping mouse issue while playing games

Every time i play a game on steam or any game on my computer for that matter, if i plug in a controller to play, after a few minutes, the controller will stop working , and my mouse will become very slow when i move it across the screen and will make a constant
    beeping noise out of my speakers. It does this without fail every time i use a controller for something, and i'd really like to try and figure out how to fix it so i can continue playing games with it. The only way I've been able to fix it whenever it happens
    is completely restarting my computer, and if i try unplugging the mouse or moving it to a different port, the mouse will just stop working altogether. Any help is appreciated.

Original Title: Laggy and Beeping mouse

ctgbarker, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise

1. Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise - Similar Threads - Laggy Computer fixed

2. Screen freezes and beeping noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezes and beeping noises: Lately I've been having this error; my screen would freeze or slow down for about 10-20 seconds, and afterwards a number of beeps would play between 2-5, no consistency between them. After that the PC would continue working as usual, but this has been happening to me on a...
  3. Laptop making beeping noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop making beeping noise: So I was using the draw function with a drawing tablet in word to do my homework, but every time I use this function, the laptop starts to make beeping noises as my cursor moves and all the buttons stop working. This keeps happening even I restart the laptop. I'm a person who...
  4. I have a beeping noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a beeping noise: I have a beeping noise that is like doooo, long pause DO DO DO. What may this be and what is a fix for it? My pc is a AlienWare Aurora R11 incase that's helpful. It recently started yesterday. I have restarted my pc and unplugged everything and plugged it back in. I recently...
  5. Computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises

Computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises: my computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises when it turns on. What are the potential issues and how do I fix and prevent it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-off-and-makes-loud-beeping-noises/cf83edda-16dc-4418-a470-e042596ef8d9
  6. Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beeping noises: Hi, a few days ago my laptop started making random beeping noises, even when muted. I didn't have this problem at all on Linux. submitted by /u/friedcouch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5brd/beeping_noises/
  7. Beeping noise from computer?

Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  8. Beeping noise from computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  9. computer makes loud beeping noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer makes loud beeping noise: computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-makes-loud-beeping-noise/445b9e8d-fa24-41e4-8bff-bd80f464defd
  10. Windows 10 Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Beeping noises: Whenever i open anything in my taskbar my computer lags for a second and i hear a three beeps. What is this and how can i make it stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-beeping-noises/914fd4e2-f88b-40cc-bdf5-a3b203a1b2ce