Windows 10: Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10

Discus and support Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i recently activated my windows 10 pro with an ebay 2.00 dollars key, after that i updated windows 10 to 2004 version i think. The next day i start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Esecube, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10

Hi, i recently activated my windows 10 pro with an ebay 2.00 dollars key, after that i updated windows 10 to 2004 version i think. The next day i start my pc like always and something was wrong, the mouse was like freeze and the pc feeled laggy,i put some music on spotify and the song was also laggy. i decided to turn off my pc and start again, but the pc wouldn't turn off, so i press the restart button, after that the pc restart and it got repaired, so now everytime that i start my pc, have torestart it before work on it to avoid the laggy experience,
    What could be happening ? could it be the windows key or the windows update?

tl:dr = bougth a 2 dollars windows pro key and then update windows and now the pc is laggy everytime i start it

submitted by /u/Esecube
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Esecube, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Haksery Win User

Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10

Windows 10 update being enabled.

Anyway , You are luckier than me. My computer was locked directly after updated to Windows 10 . but the solution is easy.

Haksery, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10

1. Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laggy activate update

2. Windows Explorer laggy after 22H2 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer laggy after 22H2 update: Hello all,I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 22H2 OS 19045.2846. I ran the full updates on 4-15-2023. Ever since then I noticed that when I click and drag an icon on my desktop, there is a lag. There is a lag when I right click to get the pop up menu. And there is...
  3. Windows Update - Laggy PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update - Laggy PC: It is the 22. Jan. 2023A Windows update was pending and my computer became laggy again, to the point where it is unusable. This happened 8-10 times now.By now I feel like this information should be logged. There is countless threads on this issue already. I'd be interested in...
  4. Windows Update - Laggy PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update - Laggy PC: It is the 22. Jan. 2023A Windows update was pending and my computer became laggy again, to the point where it is unusable. This happened 8-10 times now.By now I feel like this information should be logged. There is countless threads on this issue already. I'd be interested in...
  5. Mouse laggy (AGAIN) after windows 10 update!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse laggy (AGAIN) after windows 10 update!: Hi everyone, it seems this is such a popular issue, and I have been able to solve this issue up until now. I have a bluetooth mouse and everytime after I type something or my mouse is idle for 1 second there is a lag when I try to move it again. It gets really frustrating...
  6. Windows is laggy and slow after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is laggy and slow after 20H2 update: Hi, I've recently decided to update my windows 10 machine to 20H2 in order to use some WSL 2 features. I have noticed, however, that my PC gets annoyingly laggy when using the Windows Terminal, WSL, Chrome or just by opening any other program. Has anyone ever had this problem...
  7. Pc so laggy after Reset.

Pc so laggy after Reset.: Yesterday,I had reseted my pc including all drives.After reset i had installed all necessary apps,software,etc and i shut downed my pc.And after sometime i open my pc it seems very laggy.After so laggy for about more thn 10 min it crashes and bsod driver power state failure...
  8. Windows is laggy after 2004 update

Windows is laggy after 2004 update: There is a constant lag every 8 secs or so and you can really notice it when playing music after booting up from standby, restart takes much longer then normal, just did a refresh pc and still no difference, anyone know how to fix this standby issue?...
  9. PC very laggy after unplugged

PC very laggy after unplugged: hello, about 2 days ago I was moving my setup around and had unplugged my monitors and put them in another room. me being lazy I just unplugged my PC while GTA v and Spotify were still running, instead of hooking up a monitor and doing a proper shutdown. so far I've done...
  10. Windows 10 PC is slow and laggy after the latest Windows Update

Windows 10 PC is slow and laggy after the latest Windows Update: Hey Everyone, Today I updated my PC to the latest build of Windows 10, after updating my system takes a lot of time to boot, remains stuck for 1 min at Please Wait Screen on LockScreen, Disk Usage remains 100%, and everything lags. :( I do not want to wipe and reinstall...