Windows 10: Laggy Play

Discus and support Laggy Play in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got Windows 10 a few days ago, It was all good, then I decided to go onto Roblox and play it but it was so laggy I felt as if the screen froze. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ainkaran, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Ainkaran Win User

Laggy Play

I got Windows 10 a few days ago, It was all good, then I decided to go onto Roblox and play it but it was so laggy I felt as if the screen froze. This only happened after I got the Windows 10 just recently maybe a week ago, before this i believe I had Windows 7. Please help.

:)

Ainkaran, Dec 24, 2020
  2. arthr Win User

graphics on my PC have been super laggy

Hi everyone, have been trying to follow this thread and have tried most things but now feel like I've exhausted most efforts..

Since updating to 19041.630 the graphics on my PC have been super laggy, I've tried to do a repair install from USB, have run SFC/DISM a million times but keep getting "Problem with BITS service... HELPMSG 2182.." in the troubleshooting.

Any suggestions from this initial bit of info.. my next step will be a clean install *Party

arthr, Dec 24, 2020
  3. mouse is so laggy suddenly

after restarting my computer or every turned on my computer my mouse becomes so laggy. the worst thing is, the mouse is also laggy when I playing some games

RafiIndrajati, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Laggy Play

Pc making weird noises and videos are laggy

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is they issue specific to playing videos only?
    • Which type of file are you trying to play?
    • In which player are you facing this issue?
    • Did you try the same in a different player?
    I suggest you to update the display driver and check if it helps.

Step 1: Press Windows Key +
    R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

Step 2: Type devmgmt.msc and hit
    Enter.

Step 3: Look for display driver, right-click and then click
    Update.

Step 4: When you are prompted to confirm that you want to remove the device, click
    OK.

Step 5: Restart your computer.

If you are using Windows Media player,
    I suggest you to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter and check if it helps.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Windows Media Player Settings.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Laggy Play

1. Laggy Play - Similar Threads - Laggy Play

2. Roblox gets really laggy when i play it on Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox gets really laggy when i play it on Microsoft Store App: When i join Roblox experiences, Roblox gets really laggy, this didn't happened to me before.I wonder if it's just my internet, since when I go to houses where there is fast internet, my experience is good but in other places, it is not.Is there a way to fix this and get my...
  3. Roblox gets really laggy when i play it on Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox gets really laggy when i play it on Microsoft Store App: When i join Roblox experiences, Roblox gets really laggy, this didn't happened to me before.I wonder if it's just my internet, since when I go to houses where there is fast internet, my experience is good but in other places, it is not.Is there a way to fix this and get my...
  4. My pc keeps crashing when playing games, then once i try to play that game it is very laggy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing when playing games, then once i try to play that game it is very laggy...: Ive tried to fix this and i cannot, the pc is not old and should not have these issues, the issue applys for all games just not a single game either....
  5. My pc keeps crashing when playing games, then once i try to play that game it is very laggy...

My pc keeps crashing when playing games, then once i try to play that game it is very laggy...: Ive tried to fix this and i cannot, the pc is not old and should not have these issues, the issue applys for all games just not a single game either....
  6. Keyboard is Laggy but only when playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is Laggy but only when playing Games: I have a problem with my keyboard where whenever I play any videogame, windowed or Fullscreen, my keyboard strokes are very delayed and laggy. It has become an annoyance and I have watched pretty much every youtube video on the subject and read every forum post and thread I...
  7. Keyboard is Laggy but only when playing Games

Keyboard is Laggy but only when playing Games: I have a problem with my keyboard where whenever I play any videogame, windowed or Fullscreen, my keyboard strokes are very delayed and laggy. It has become an annoyance and I have watched pretty much every youtube video on the subject and read every forum post and thread I...
  8. My computer has been getting laggy and audio stuttering after i play a game for about 5-30...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been getting laggy and audio stuttering after i play a game for about 5-30...: Whenever I play a game for about 5-30 minutes or more, in the middle of my game all the sudden my computer starts to get laggy very badly and audio stuttering. I always have to restart my whole computer to get rid of this problem but it keeps on coming back after I play a a...
  9. My computer has been getting laggy and audio stuttering after i play a game for about 5-30...

My computer has been getting laggy and audio stuttering after i play a game for about 5-30...: Whenever I play a game for about 5-30 minutes or more, in the middle of my game all the sudden my computer starts to get laggy very badly and audio stuttering. I always have to restart my whole computer to get rid of this problem but it keeps on coming back after I play a a...
  10. why is it so laggy everytime i play a game or just a simple game from website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it so laggy everytime i play a game or just a simple game from website: how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-so-laggy-everytime-i-play-a-game-or-just/e6444023-dc7e-4525-b5c2-3e7342e71f83