Windows 10: Laggy/Slow Computer at random times.

Discus and support Laggy/Slow Computer at random times. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I must admit that this has been happening for a while but recently it has got more frequent. Every so often at random, my Surface pro gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hudson Ding 2008, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Laggy/Slow Computer at random times.

Hello

I must admit that this has been happening for a while but recently it has got more frequent.

Every so often at random, my Surface pro gets extremely laggy.

When I look at Task Manager, I notice that everything is what I'd call normal.

10% CPU, 60% RAM 0% DISK, 15% GPU And everything involving battery is low

I have found a temporary solution, not the best but it works. If I just simply restart my pc it fixes it, but strangely, it takes far too long for my computer to shut down and start-up when it gets laggy. I've restarted my pc other times to see if it's just the start-up but it's normal the other times. Any help would be appreciated, and please, whatever I need to do, please not it be: "Reset your PC". I've reset it currently 4 times since of technical errors. Anyway going to restart my pc and get out of the lag. Thanks to anyone that can help me in advance.

:)

Hudson Ding 2008, Jan 26, 2021
  2. MelLum Win User

Slow and laggy

I just upgraded to win10 and now my computer takes a long time to restart. It's also slow and laggy once it's rebooted. How can I fix this?

MelLum, Jan 26, 2021
  3. sandman- Win User
    Slow & Laggy PC

Hello,

So, a few months ago i decided to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 Home, everything went though smoothly. a month later i decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro. after upgrading my pc has became extremely slow and laggy. i can barely watch videos, play
    games, web page load extremely slow, everything just slow. so i thought maybe windows 10 pro just isnt for me, so i downgraded back to windows 10 home and everything is still the same, slow and laggy and my CPU and RAM always 100% even when i just have chrome
    open. i deleted the windows.old folder, did a clean install but nothing works. any suggestion?

My pc is a Dell System Inspiron N7110

installed memory ram: 4.00 GB (3.90) GB unstable

Here's a link to my pc test results page

Dell System Inspiron N7110 Performance Results - UserBenchmark

sandman-, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Laggy/Slow Computer at random times.

Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Laggy/Slow Computer at random times.

1. Laggy/Slow Computer at random times. - Similar Threads - Laggy Slow Computer

2. Computer randomly slows down periodically after some time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly slows down periodically after some time: I wiped my entire computer clean, but the issue still persists. After a while, whatever I do, there's a FPS lag when playing any game, video, or even just dragging a window around. I know it's not an issue of too many processes running at once because this occurs even if I...
  3. Computer randomly slows down periodically after some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly slows down periodically after some time: I wiped my entire computer clean, but the issue still persists. After a while, whatever I do, there's a FPS lag when playing any game, video, or even just dragging a window around. I know it's not an issue of too many processes running at once because this occurs even if I...
  4. Computer randomly slows down periodically after some time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

Computer suddenly slow and laggy: Since a few days ago my computer has had performance problems.When playing video games my fps keep fluctuating. When watching videos the quality is low and laggy.Again, this has only started a few days ago and I have not downloaded anything recently....
  6. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly slow and laggy: Since a few days ago my computer has had performance problems.When playing video games my fps keep fluctuating. When watching videos the quality is low and laggy.Again, this has only started a few days ago and I have not downloaded anything recently....
  7. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer Extremely Slow/Laggy After Wake-Up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Extremely Slow/Laggy After Wake-Up: I build a whole computer about a month ago. Since I have build the computer, everything, for the most part, works completely fine except when it comes to sleeping. When the computer wakes up from a sleep, no matter how long, it is unbelievably laggy to the point where it...
  9. Computer Extremely Slow/Laggy After Wake-Up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Extremely Slow/Laggy After Wake-Up: I build a whole computer about a month ago. Since I have build the computer, everything, for the most part, works completely fine except when it comes to sleeping. When the computer wakes up from a sleep, no matter how long, it is unbelievably laggy to the point where it...
  10. SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10

SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10: hey Microsoft, I am your very old user. ive used your every windows. but recently i bought a new pc for my study purpose. After sometime when i just got used to this window this window 10 STARTED LAGGING AND BEING SLOW which was not right. my background purchases sometimes...