Windows 10: Laggy System please HELP!!!

Discus and support Laggy System please HELP!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop has been extremely laggy. When I opened up task manager, the CPU, disk, and wifi were spiking up and down from around 30% to 100% then back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by plzzzzz_help, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Laggy System please HELP!!!

My laptop has been extremely laggy. When I opened up task manager, the CPU, disk, and wifi were spiking up and down from around 30% to 100% then back down again. It causes extreme lag and I cannot find a fix online. I have tried resetting my pc and reinstalling windows, but nothing has worked.

:)

plzzzzz_help, Sep 1, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Laggy

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot
    lags or freezes in Windows
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

You may also go through the suggestions given in Tips to improve PC performance in Windows
    to help make your PC run better.

Note:

Reset will result in the loss of data and the applications installed. You may take a backup of the data before reset.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

Laggy System please HELP!!!

help to choose power supply

It all depends on the rest of your systems. List system specs, although eidairaman's suggestion will work too.

Frick, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Laggy System please HELP!!!

1. Laggy System please HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Laggy System please

2. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE: I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't know what else to do it m locked out of my own accounts as administrator I've purchased 8 laptops and 2 USB sticks from best...
  3. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE: I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't know what else to do it m locked out of my own accounts as administrator I've purchased 8 laptops and 2 USB sticks from best...
  4. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!: What happens to my computer once I remove the login system? Does it go back to normal and I can login without a username and password? Will the password system remain? What happens to the docs on there? I really want to remove the login but am unsure if the password will...
  6. LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!: What happens to my computer once I remove the login system? Does it go back to normal and I can login without a username and password? Will the password system remain? What happens to the docs on there? I really want to remove the login but am unsure if the password will...
  7. LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Mouse freezing/laggy in Win10 - Please help! :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse freezing/laggy in Win10 - Please help! :): Looking for solutions to fix my freezing mouse issue. submitted by /u/MrCannaHub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5nxg9/mouse_freezinglaggy_in_win10_please_help/
  9. Laptop is insanely slow and laggy; please help

Laptop is insanely slow and laggy; please help: I have a laptop with an amd radeon hd 6320 graphics card and an amd e-450 apu processor and it's so slow and unbearable. I've made sure my drivers are up to date and I've killed almost all startup programs but i can't even play any video with even 420p quality and microsoft...
  10. System fail to boot please help

System fail to boot please help: My system running with window 10 , latest version 1809 properly , but today early morning, system fail to boot, i tried every mathod - restore point , startup option, but nothing happened, in command prompt BOOT / FIXMBR >>>>>>>>>>>> [IMG] FIXBOOT >>>>>Access is denied...