Windows 10: Laggy taskview

Discus and support Laggy taskview in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I switched from Mac to pc a couple of weeks ago. I used what is called taskview on windows a lot on mac (always have multiple desktops running for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/james1758, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Laggy taskview

I switched from Mac to pc a couple of weeks ago. I used what is called taskview on windows a lot on mac (always have multiple desktops running for work). On Mac it was smooth af, however there is a noticeable delay between when I perform the touchpad gesture and when taskview actually comes up. My Razer theoretically has slightly better performance than my mac, so why is this?

Is this just a windows thing, or are there any settings I can change so that there is no lag? It’s pretty annoying and there is lag with the keyboard shortcut too.

Thanks Laggy taskview :)

submitted by /u/james1758
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/james1758, Apr 18, 2020

2. Windwos 10 Virtual Desktop: TaskView mode immediately returns to desktop when pressing Win+Tab or TaskView icon

I like Windows 10 Virtual Desktop function. But it also made me crazy as it's working strange.

As the title suggested pressing Win+tab or TaskView icon once changes to TaskView mode.

But it immediately returns to desktop without any activity. Then pressing it once more it

stays there and I can do something on it. So to say to show TaskView mode I almost always

required pressing Win+Tab or TaskView icon twice. I'm using several Windows 10 PCs

and they are all showing same symptom.

This is really annoying and I couldn't find any solution for it.

Is there anybody suffered this kind of problem and fixed?

Thanks,

SY

Seungyong Kwon, Apr 18, 2020
  3. NBO
    nbo Win User
    TaskView

I press the TaskView icon but dont show me the create another desktop screen icon, how do I get this back. I have the latest version of Win10

4. sb8484 Win User

Laggy taskview

taskview/timeline

How do I delete taskview/timeline from my system? And I mean DELETE, not DISABLE. Thanks for your reply.

sb8484, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Laggy taskview

1. Laggy taskview - Similar Threads - Laggy taskview

2. GPU suddenly at 100%, all games suddenly laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU suddenly at 100%, all games suddenly laggy: Hi,Earlier today, gaming was absolutely fine. Everything was crisp, GPU was not even close to 100%, Took a 1 hour break, come back, any game I open is unplayably laggy, my GPU is at 100% and the game is completely unplayable.Computer is working fine normally, but when I...
  3. GPU suddenly at 100%, all games suddenly laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU suddenly at 100%, all games suddenly laggy: Hi,Earlier today, gaming was absolutely fine. Everything was crisp, GPU was not even close to 100%, Took a 1 hour break, come back, any game I open is unplayably laggy, my GPU is at 100% and the game is completely unplayable.Computer is working fine normally, but when I...
  4. SOLVED PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOLVED PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...: Hello.I have recently opened up my PC to clean the insides as I haven't done it for a while. I had unplugged everything and went on with my cleaning. I did not touch anything inside except the top of my GPU to hold the fan so I could clean it. I did everything as carefully as...
  5. PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...: Hello.I have recently opened up my PC to clean the insides as I haven't done it for a while. I had unplugged everything and went on with my cleaning. I did not touch anything inside except the top of my GPU to hold the fan so I could clean it. I did everything as carefully as...
  6. PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...: Hello.I have recently opened up my PC to clean the insides as I haven't done it for a while. I had unplugged everything and went on with my cleaning. I did not touch anything inside except the top of my GPU to hold the fan so I could clean it. I did everything as carefully as...
  7. PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...: I removed the icon for one of my graphics cards Nvidia Geforce MX150 from the overflow area by accident and now I don't know how to get it back. The icon is that grey square just in case you don't know what I'm talking about. The grey square with little black dots is the icon...
  9. I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...

I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...: I removed the icon for one of my graphics cards Nvidia Geforce MX150 from the overflow area by accident and now I don't know how to get it back. The icon is that grey square just in case you don't know what I'm talking about. The grey square with little black dots is the icon...
  10. I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 taskview lag

2. windows 10 app task view delay fix

3. task view lag