Windows 10: laggy windows

Discus and support laggy windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am experiencing stutter in video playback on browser as well as vlc media player after 1903 update today what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Jun 12, 2019.

1. laggy windows

I am experiencing stutter in video playback on browser as well as vlc media player after 1903 update today what to do

:)

tushar_gamer, Jun 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Laggy

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot
    lags or freezes in Windows
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

You may also go through the suggestions given in Tips to improve PC performance in Windows
    to help make your PC run better.

Note:

Reset will result in the loss of data and the applications installed. You may take a backup of the data before reset.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

laggy windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

laggy windows

1. laggy windows - Similar Threads - laggy

2. My programs are laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My programs are laggy: I have an iMac 8.1 with Windows 10 on it. It works OK.but when i booted up last time, It took about 7 minutes.I opened up windows Explorer and somethin other and it took over 20 minutes to work. I barely opened chrome. My OS Seems to be fine, i have no viruses.can you GUYS...
  3. Desktop icons on right side is laggy + Laggy highlight box

Desktop icons on right side is laggy + Laggy highlight box: Im having an issue where when i hover over desktop icons on the right side of my screen, it skips over a few in the middle where as this doesnt happen on the left side. Im also getting an issue where when i make a highlighted box and continue to move my mouse, the box just...
  4. Why Windows 10 is that laggy?

Why Windows 10 is that laggy?: Hi. I have Windows 10 Enterprise and it have so many awesome app but the biggest problem is lag! When I want to open start It take 1 minute to opening and when it open some icon take 1 other minute to show! When I want to open Setting it's laggy, when I want to open Windows...
  5. My PC is so laggy

My PC is so laggy: I restarted my pc 3 days ago and it went straight to automatic repair saying my pc could not be powered on and all and after I ran the chkdsk for 6 hours it was done and my pc was coming on but I couldnt do a system restore anymore, couldnt boot into safe mode and a lot of...
  6. Will switching to 20h2 help my computer be less laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will switching to 20h2 help my computer be less laggy: Will the 20h2 update help my computer be less laggy or will it just increase the bugs? submitted by /u/shreklover257 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krxjd6/will_switching_to_20h2_help_my_computer_be_less/
  7. microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal: Hi, I'm recording video on my laptop and once in a while the sound gets really bad. So bad, I can barely understand. This will last about 20 minutes or more, it depends, in the middle of a recording then get back to normal. Any idea on how to change system priorities or...
  8. Laggy Cursor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laggy Cursor on Windows 10: When i move my mouse the cursor will freeze for a second then it will keep moving. This problem is affecting me playing games and effectively getting around the screen. Things i have tried : Updating and Reinstalling Driver Scanning for corrupt files Cleaning actual...
  9. GPU jumps straight to 100% and laggy gameplay

GPU jumps straight to 100% and laggy gameplay: Can someone please help me, I launched a game on my PC and it was super laggy so I launched Task Manager and I saw that the GPU usage was at 100%. Usually the game would be within 40% to 50% and running at 60fps, also have nothing else running....
  10. Laggy Play

Laggy Play: I got Windows 10 a few days ago, It was all good, then I decided to go onto Roblox and play it but it was so laggy I felt as if the screen froze. This only happened after I got the Windows 10 just recently maybe a week ago, before this i believe I had Windows 7. Please help....