Windows 10: laggy windows

Discus and support laggy windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am experiencing stutter in video playback on browser as well as vlc media player after 1903 update today what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Jun 12, 2019.

1. laggy windows

I am experiencing stutter in video playback on browser as well as vlc media player after 1903 update today what to do

:)

tushar_gamer, Jun 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Laggy

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot
    lags or freezes in Windows
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

You may also go through the suggestions given in Tips to improve PC performance in Windows
    to help make your PC run better.

Note:

Reset will result in the loss of data and the applications installed. You may take a backup of the data before reset.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

laggy windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

laggy windows

1. laggy windows - Similar Threads - laggy

2. GPU suddenly at 100%, all games suddenly laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU suddenly at 100%, all games suddenly laggy: Hi,Earlier today, gaming was absolutely fine. Everything was crisp, GPU was not even close to 100%, Took a 1 hour break, come back, any game I open is unplayably laggy, my GPU is at 100% and the game is completely unplayable.Computer is working fine normally, but when I...
  3. GPU suddenly at 100%, all games suddenly laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU suddenly at 100%, all games suddenly laggy: Hi,Earlier today, gaming was absolutely fine. Everything was crisp, GPU was not even close to 100%, Took a 1 hour break, come back, any game I open is unplayably laggy, my GPU is at 100% and the game is completely unplayable.Computer is working fine normally, but when I...
  4. SOLVED PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOLVED PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...: Hello.I have recently opened up my PC to clean the insides as I haven't done it for a while. I had unplugged everything and went on with my cleaning. I did not touch anything inside except the top of my GPU to hold the fan so I could clean it. I did everything as carefully as...
  5. PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...: Hello.I have recently opened up my PC to clean the insides as I haven't done it for a while. I had unplugged everything and went on with my cleaning. I did not touch anything inside except the top of my GPU to hold the fan so I could clean it. I did everything as carefully as...
  6. PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...: Hello.I have recently opened up my PC to clean the insides as I haven't done it for a while. I had unplugged everything and went on with my cleaning. I did not touch anything inside except the top of my GPU to hold the fan so I could clean it. I did everything as carefully as...
  7. PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...: I removed the icon for one of my graphics cards Nvidia Geforce MX150 from the overflow area by accident and now I don't know how to get it back. The icon is that grey square just in case you don't know what I'm talking about. The grey square with little black dots is the icon...
  9. I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...

I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...: I removed the icon for one of my graphics cards Nvidia Geforce MX150 from the overflow area by accident and now I don't know how to get it back. The icon is that grey square just in case you don't know what I'm talking about. The grey square with little black dots is the icon...
  10. I have a problem with my overflow icons, the lagginess of my laptop all of a sudden, and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware