Windows 10: lags und fps drops

Discus and support lags und fps drops in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ich habe seit 1 172 jahren einen neuen pc. Und seit den letzten updates lagt es nur noch und ich hab in games statt 180 fps nur noch 60 wie kann das... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EricDick1, Jun 16, 2020.

1. EricDick1 Win User

lags und fps drops

ich habe seit 1 172 jahren einen neuen pc. Und seit den letzten updates lagt es nur noch und ich hab in games statt 180 fps nur noch 60 wie kann das sein? das ist schon mein zweiter pc bei dem das der fall ist. habe alles probiert habe sogar in games die grafik runter gestellt und trotzdem lagt es. dazu ich bae davor auf höchtster grafik mit 180 fps gespielt. jetzt sollen sie mir erklären was ich machen muss damit es wieder läuft weil es nicht sein kann dass mein pc, der 900 euro gekostet hat wegen einem update keine vernünftigen fps mehr hat

:)

EricDick1, Jun 16, 2020

2. PC performace and random FPS Drops and LAG

My PC has been doing this weird thing.... it keeps on having random FPS drops, I usually run at 60 FPS on Fortnite and higher, now every 5 or 3 minutes my game stops and slows down to 30 or 20 FPS and lags,, then goes back to normal and this happens constantly
    please help I'm desperate...

JoeyShewchuk, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Cs Go Huge Fps Drop and Lags

Hey i bought a new laptop just few days back and i tried many game on it. All worked fine but CSGO Lags and gives huge frame drops causing me not able to play and the fps then constantly keeps decreasing causing the game to be not worth playing.

Intel 7700Hq

GTX 1060

16GB ram

NaitikGupta, Jun 16, 2020
  4. lags und fps drops

FPS drop or Game lagging in April Update.

Hi everyone,

This afternoon I got my Windows 10 updated to April 1803 version. Everything seemed to work fine until I launched Assasssin's Creed III . On the previous windows 10 version it worked perfectly without any FPS drop or not even a single lagging while playing.
    But now my game lags sometimes and at times it's becoming horrible experience with the lagging.

So, any possible solution? I've already disabled the Game capture and Game DVR from settings, but they are not helping much.

Should I roll back to previous update? Or Microsoft is going to help by releasing a patch ?

My laptop is Asus X556UQ with NVidia 940 MX( latest driver installed)

MD.FAKHRUDDIN GAZZALI FAHIM, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

lags und fps drops

1. lags und fps drops - Similar Threads - lags und fps

2. Fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops: Hello everyoneSo while playing games after the newest update seems like my fps drops a lot but when i run task manager and close it then everything works fine again.Maybe is that some kind of virus?...
  3. PC lags when a fps drop happens on a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lags when a fps drop happens on a game: In my last post the fps drop did not count to the pc lagging really bad but now the pc lags and the fps drop happens a lot instead of it happening until some time while I played a game now it just happens really fast I really need help...
  4. PC lags when a fps drop happens on a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC lags when a fps drop happens on a game: In my last post the fps drop did not count to the pc lagging really bad but now the pc lags and the fps drop happens a lot instead of it happening until some time while I played a game now it just happens really fast I really need help...
  5. lag and fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag and fps drop in games: battlefield 2042 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-and-fps-drop-in-games/edbbd071-dcad-4f5e-be5e-c1ba2f7398b7
  6. lag and fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lag and fps drop in games: battlefield 2042 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-and-fps-drop-in-games/edbbd071-dcad-4f5e-be5e-c1ba2f7398b7
  7. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS Drops: Hello! I have a windows 10 laptop and when I play games like Roblox, it always does fps drops and thats so annoying because i cant play games smoothly. Any tips to help fix fps drops without disabling the game dvr because I always use that and they say if i disable it the...
  8. FPS drop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drop!: Hello folks! at first i want to know does fps drops due to network issues? if not then i just reset my PC 2 times still my fps gets drop. And if network issue is the thing then what should i do?...
  9. Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update: I have just auto-updated my Windows 10. But then everything goes weird in the next morning: my League of Legends normally runs at 60-90FPS suddenly dropped down to 30, even 25 after the update. I have updated the driver of GTX 950M but the situation seems the same. I even...
  10. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215