Windows 10: LAN Adapter Speed variating

Discus and support LAN Adapter Speed variating in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, this is a standalone addition to another post i have. Anyways, this is weird. Windows 10 seems to have ****ed up my Network Intel driver. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yanniclord, Aug 13, 2015.

1. LAN Adapter Speed variating

Hi guys, this is a standalone addition to another post i have. Anyways, this is weird. Windows 10 seems to have ****ed up my Network Intel driver. So on Windows 8.1, my adapter took in 1GBps, now on Windows 10 (with the correct driver!), it only takes in 100MBps, and now comes the stupidest thing, the thing i know that this is a big issue: Yesterday, it suddenly fell even lower, it fell down to 10MBps! (WTF!?). So anyways, i completely uninstalled the driver multiple times, before when i reinstalled it was again able to get atleast 100MBit, but i really would like my 1GBps back because where i live now, i can actually get 1GBps. Can anyone follow my problem? Thanks in advance *Smile

:)

yanniclord, Aug 13, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Download Speeds

Actually ... no.

First, there's no such thing as a "network status adapter."

Second, the Properties card shows the speed of your LAN, not your internet download speed, which is determined by your ISP.

BulldogXX, Aug 13, 2015
  3. hobraun Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros AR8152 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) is using just 100 Mbit in Win 10

The problem is not internet speed. The ethernet adapter shows a speed of 100mbit/s. if I connect the wire into another computer the speed is shown as 1Gbit/s. I think the problem is the LAN card. The computer is connectet via Ethernet to a router which
    is working with Gigabit LAN, also with other computers in this network.

hobraun, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

LAN Adapter Speed variating

1. LAN Adapter Speed variating - Similar Threads - LAN Adapter Speed

2. Can't update Lan Adapter -> No internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update Lan Adapter -> No internet: Hello! After updating an intel driver on my pc I cannot have access to the internet. Searched on device manager and I can't update the driver manually and also there is a yellow triangle next to the Lan adapter. Can't find a solution. submitted by /u/Balidaros [link]...
  3. speed variation in share it app slow transfer how to make it fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speed variation in share it app slow transfer how to make it fast: I use share it app. The version on my Windows 10 desktop of Share it app is latest and updated screenshot below [img] [img] Now when I try to transfer from my android phone any thing to desktop using share it app there is speed variation I have captured screenshots these...
  4. Windows 10 variations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 variations: What are the differences between w10 Home and W10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-variations/39fdc0fa-617b-4b43-adfd-db8f895c68ff
  5. LAN speed is being throttled somehow.

LAN speed is being throttled somehow.: I have found a problem trying to stream 4K video from my PC to my TV. The video is stuttering badly when played. I have played the video directly from a HDD via the USB with no problem, so it's not the video file or the TV. The network is Ethernet hard cable, not Wifi, so I...
  6. Gigabit LAN to USB adapter

Gigabit LAN to USB adapter: Hi, I am looking to buy a Gigabit LAN to USB adapter and I have seen that all of them are USB3.0, but my PC has only USB 2.0. The question is, due the USB 2.0 limitation, the adapter will work only as 10/100Mbps LAN, 1GBps is not possible on USB 2.0. It that right? 67152
  7. Poor LAN wifi speed

Poor LAN wifi speed: Hi, My wifi connection between my PC and my router seems to be kind of slow as it reaches max around 50 Mbps. I'm not talking about my internet speed but about the speed between my PC and my router. I have this setup - Archer T4U USB 802.11 ac (drivers updated) - USB 3...
  8. LAN Network Slow speeds

LAN Network Slow speeds: Currently have a WiFi network setup for internet. Both computers connect to the router via WiFi Dongles. Which is running no problems. Each computer is then plugged into a network switch (cheap 4 port stand alone unit) via Ethernet cables (gigabit ports) and into the...
  9. Why has my LAN speed changed?

Why has my LAN speed changed?: I'm most likely not giving you enough information to enable you to make a conclusion but I'm really interested to know why this is so. My broadband service provider was Virgin and using their router I would transfer files between computers at a solid and constant speed of...
  10. USB-LAN adapter not recognised

USB-LAN adapter not recognised: Hello, The following notebook/laptop does not have a LAN port: Lenovo 100S-14IBR http://www.amazon.de/Lenovo-100S-14IBR-Notebook-Celeron-Prozessor/dp/B01AK5SZ74?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 Hence I have purchased a USB-LAN adapter as...