Windows 10: LAN Adapter Speed variating

Discus and support LAN Adapter Speed variating in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, this is a standalone addition to another post i have. Anyways, this is weird. Windows 10 seems to have ****ed up my Network Intel driver. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yanniclord, Aug 13, 2015.

1. LAN Adapter Speed variating

Hi guys, this is a standalone addition to another post i have. Anyways, this is weird. Windows 10 seems to have ****ed up my Network Intel driver. So on Windows 8.1, my adapter took in 1GBps, now on Windows 10 (with the correct driver!), it only takes in 100MBps, and now comes the stupidest thing, the thing i know that this is a big issue: Yesterday, it suddenly fell even lower, it fell down to 10MBps! (WTF!?). So anyways, i completely uninstalled the driver multiple times, before when i reinstalled it was again able to get atleast 100MBit, but i really would like my 1GBps back because where i live now, i can actually get 1GBps. Can anyone follow my problem? Thanks in advance *Smile

:)

yanniclord, Aug 13, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Download Speeds

Actually ... no.

First, there's no such thing as a "network status adapter."

Second, the Properties card shows the speed of your LAN, not your internet download speed, which is determined by your ISP.

BulldogXX, Aug 13, 2015
  3. hobraun Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros AR8152 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) is using just 100 Mbit in Win 10

The problem is not internet speed. The ethernet adapter shows a speed of 100mbit/s. if I connect the wire into another computer the speed is shown as 1Gbit/s. I think the problem is the LAN card. The computer is connectet via Ethernet to a router which
    is working with Gigabit LAN, also with other computers in this network.

hobraun, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

LAN Adapter Speed variating

1. LAN Adapter Speed variating - Similar Threads - LAN Adapter Speed

2. OFFLINE LAN SPEED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OFFLINE LAN SPEED: I connected two pc windows 11 and windows 10 through offline lan cable. Some time data transfer speed is very good. When restart some time data transfer speed is very slow. It change slow to high or high to slow when restart pc....
  3. OFFLINE LAN SPEED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OFFLINE LAN SPEED: I connected two pc windows 11 and windows 10 through offline lan cable. Some time data transfer speed is very good. When restart some time data transfer speed is very slow. It change slow to high or high to slow when restart pc....
  4. LAN transfer speed slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN transfer speed slow: I'm copying large amount of files from another PC, about 40gb, but the speed is quite slow, about 25-30 MB/s despite I have a Gigabit router. So far I've tried disabling LSO on one PC, the other PC don't have that options. Also I disabled global autotuning on both PC. Then...
  5. Data speed variance LAN

Data speed variance LAN: As a senior, non-techie, I've come across varying speed ratings of components in my home ethernet LAN. While working on my network router I noticed that in the specs it gives it a max rating of 1GB transfer speed. My home network is a simple 2-PC setup, yet I've never felt...
  6. Data speed variance LAN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data speed variance LAN: As a senior, non-techie, I've come across varying speed ratings of components in my home ethernet LAN. While working on my network router I noticed that in the specs it gives it a max rating of 1GB transfer speed. My home network is a simple 2-PC setup, yet I've never felt...
  7. Strange LAN speed behaviour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange LAN speed behaviour: I currently have 3 computers with windows 10 installed (2 laptops and 1 desktop) and I have a contract for Gigabit internet (1000 down/200 up). On the two laptops, using a LAN connection, speed is just fine at around 850/900 mbit/s. My desktop pc is a whole other story For...
  8. Lan via Lan-Adapter?

Lan via Lan-Adapter?: Is it possible to test your internet connection via this adapter and complain if the service is not provided, or do you have to go via a permanently installed one? [ATTACH] Lan über Lan-Adapter testem?
  9. Poor LAN wifi speed

Poor LAN wifi speed: Hi, My wifi connection between my PC and my router seems to be kind of slow as it reaches max around 50 Mbps. I'm not talking about my internet speed but about the speed between my PC and my router. I have this setup - Archer T4U USB 802.11 ac (drivers updated) - USB 3...
  10. LAN Network Slow speeds

LAN Network Slow speeds: Currently have a WiFi network setup for internet. Both computers connect to the router via WiFi Dongles. Which is running no problems. Each computer is then plugged into a network switch (cheap 4 port stand alone unit) via Ethernet cables (gigabit ports) and into the...