Windows 10: LAN and WIFI keeps Disconnected Frequently

Discus and support LAN and WIFI keeps Disconnected Frequently in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft community i am currently using Dell Inspiron 5577 modal laptop, i am having this problem after the windows update of 1903, and got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ananta raj khanal, Aug 10, 2020.

1. LAN and WIFI keeps Disconnected Frequently

Hi Microsoft community

i am currently using Dell Inspiron 5577 modal laptop,

i am having this problem after the windows update of 1903, and got the LAN disconnecting Frequently when the computer goes to sleep mode, to connect LAN every time i will have to restart the computer and it will connect again.

but after the 1909 update, my WIFI and LAN both seems to be disconnecting frequently, now it will disconnect in any time. i don't know how this problem occurs and how to solve this, i too looked many answers in community but cannot find which matched to my problem

having a serious problem, can u guys solve this please

:)

ananta raj khanal, Aug 10, 2020

2. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Aug 10, 2020
  3. LAN keeps on Disconnecting.

Hello, i recently have this problem, my LAN keeps on disconnecting. and when i click troubleshoot, it will be temporarily fixed (Default gateway is not available - Fixed) and for a couple of minutes it will disconnect again. i already tried updating the
    drivers and still, it will disconnect again. tried rolling-back the drivers and still, the same issue. i already did system restore but the problem is still there. cable is fine, as it is still new. i have no choice but to connect thru wifi. Hope someone can
    help me solve this issue. i search thru net and some are suggesting to disable the (power effeciency) on properties of the driver, already did that. but still, the same problem.

warchiefwyne, Aug 10, 2020
  4. LAN and WIFI keeps Disconnected Frequently

Wifi frequently disconnecting, Win10? Any suggestions please??

Hi Raja D,

I realize that the WiFi is disconnecting frequently. I will try to help you with this issue.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues.

Open the Network troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.
    Click on “Network Adapter” troubleshooter to fix problems with
    Network Adapter. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Further, suggest you to follow all the steps from this article to check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

LAN and WIFI keeps Disconnected Frequently

1. LAN and WIFI keeps Disconnected Frequently - Similar Threads - LAN WIFI keeps

2. Why WIFI keeps disconnecting frequently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why WIFI keeps disconnecting frequently?: I always face this problem, I use TP-Link usb adapter and the router is Nokia 5G I searched and literally tried all the ways and nothing has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wifi-keeps-disconnecting-frequently/d6f11730-b10e-47a5-b730-2df7a2a27c22
  3. Why WIFI keeps disconnecting frequently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why WIFI keeps disconnecting frequently?: I always face this problem, I use TP-Link usb adapter and the router is Nokia 5G I searched and literally tried all the ways and nothing has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wifi-keeps-disconnecting-frequently/d6f11730-b10e-47a5-b730-2df7a2a27c22
  4. WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY

WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY: I DON'T KNOW WHY IN WINDOWS 10 MY WIFI DISCONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY AND ON RECONNECTING IT SHOWS CAN'T CONNECT TO THE NETWORK AFTER FIXING PROBLEM WITH HELP OF YOUTUBE IT THEN ALSO DISCONNECTS AND SAME PROBLEM OCCUR AND EVERYTIME I HAVE TO RESET NETWORK ADAPTER ANY SOLUTION...
  5. LAN and WIFI stay disconnected frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN and WIFI stay disconnected frequently: Hi, I have this problem after 20H2 Windows update, and the LAN disconnects frequently when the computer goes into sleep mode, to connect the LAN each time, I will have to restart the computer and it will connect again. But after 21H1 update, my WIFI and LAN seem to disconnect...
  6. LAN and WIFI stay disconnected frequently

LAN and WIFI stay disconnected frequently: Hi, I have this problem after 20H2 Windows update, and the LAN disconnects frequently when the computer goes into sleep mode, to connect the LAN each time, I will have to restart the computer and it will connect again. But after 21H1 update, my WIFI and LAN seem to disconnect...
  7. LAN and WIFI stay disconnected frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. WIFI and LAN stay disconnected frequently

WIFI and LAN stay disconnected frequently: I am currently using the Dell Inspiron modal laptop.I have this problem after 21H1 Windows update, and the LAN disconnects frequently when the computer goes into sleep mode, to connect the LAN each time, I will have to restart the computer and it will connect again. I don't...
  9. LAN keeps on Disconnecting.

LAN keeps on Disconnecting.: Hello, i recently have this problem, my LAN keeps on disconnecting. and when i click troubleshoot, it will be temporarily fixed (Default gateway is not available - Fixed) and for a couple of minutes it will disconnect again. i already tried updating the drivers and still, it...
  10. Frequent wifi disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent wifi disconnects: How do I fix very frequent wifi disconnects on my HP laptop that was purchased with Windows 10 installed (Auto updates installed since purchase in 2018)? This has been going on for a few months now and I believe that the problem started after a recommended update....