Windows 10: LAN card is not working

Discus and support LAN card is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My internal NIC Card has suddenly stopped and not working anymore. I can see the below error in the event:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SarkisSakr, Nov 25, 2020.

1. LAN card is not working

Hello,

My internal NIC Card has suddenly stopped and not working anymore.

I can see the below error in the event:

\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_84A7103C&REV_15\4&2eb771be&0&00E4 had a problem starting.

Driver Provider: Realtek

Driver Date: 11/18/2019

Driver Version: 10.38.1118.2019

Driver Signer: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher

Please advise

:)

SarkisSakr, Nov 25, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Internet/LAN/WAN Services Are Not Working!

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, Internet/LAN/WAN services are not working on your system and we are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• Which applications did you use to use the Wi-Fi?

Please follow these steps below, to resolve the issue:

Network troubleshooter:

Open the Network Adapter troubleshooter by typing troubleshooting in the search box, and then tapping or clicking Troubleshooting. Tap or click Network and Internet, tap or click Network Adapter, and follow the instructions on your screen.

I suggest you to remove the same applications and re-install the Wi-Fi drivers and check, if the issue persists.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Wi-Fi
    Network Card Drivers.

Step 1:

Uninstall the Wi-Fi
    Network Adapter Drivers:

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Wi-Fi
      Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation Window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer, if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest
    Wi-Fi drivers and check, if that resolves the issue.

Step 2:

Go to the Computer or Wi-Fi
    Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Also, for the RAM and processor not available or showing up on your system, then follow these steps below.

1. Press Windows key + R key.

2. Type msinfo32 in the RUN command Window.

3. Check, information about RAM and processor in the System information Windows.

For more information, let’s try to follow the steps in the Microsoft articles below and check, if it helps:

Fix network connection issues:

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Why can't I get online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 25, 2020
  4. jonkb Win User

LAN card is not working

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown LAN card is not working :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

LAN card is not working

1. LAN card is not working - Similar Threads - LAN card working

2. Lan not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lan not working: Hello my Lan cable I have used for two years now is not working, everything like updating drivers to changing settings to others nothing seems to work I would like to know if somebody would be able to help i know the cable works because I tried it on 3 other things and worked...
  3. Lan not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lan not working: Hello my Lan cable I have used for two years now is not working, everything like updating drivers to changing settings to others nothing seems to work I would like to know if somebody would be able to help i know the cable works because I tried it on 3 other things and worked...
  4. Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer: I faced the same problem . But this time the wireless lan card appear i device manager but in translucent option after i hit show hidden device. I have boot to default setting as soon as this appeaered but no changes....
  5. Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer: I faced the same problem . But this time the wireless lan card appear i device manager but in translucent option after i hit show hidden device. I have boot to default setting as soon as this appeaered but no changes....
  6. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  7. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  8. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. LAN not working

LAN not working: My lan is not working with a cable that works on other devices,the computers lan only works with a different cable,any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-not-working/7e27c842-04d8-468d-ac3f-9f8fdc70ea2d
  10. not showing wireless lan card

not showing wireless lan card: my hp desktop has stopped showing the ralink 802.11 lan card in the device manager. I tried installing a linksys wireless-ac usb adapter but it won`t install properly...