Windows 10: LAN Connection via Solid Explorer requires Win10 password

Discus and support LAN Connection via Solid Explorer requires Win10 password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to setup a LAN connection from my android phone to my pc via solid explorer. The setup process requires my username and password, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Winneh da Pu, May 16, 2021.

1. LAN Connection via Solid Explorer requires Win10 password

I'm trying to setup a LAN connection from my android phone to my pc via solid explorer. The setup process requires my username and password, so I opened a command prompt to see what my windows user name is, and entered that, the password though is the problem. I tried entering my windows live password but that failed and also tried the pin but also a fail. Where can I go in Windows to see what the current password is?

:)

Winneh da Pu, May 16, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, May 16, 2021
  3. Enable Require password on Wake up Windows 10

To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest disabling and
    enabling
    the Require a password on wakeup settings on your power plan
    by following the steps below:

• Open the Advanced power settings for your current chosen
      power plan
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link.
    • Set the Require a password on wakeup settings to Yes
      or No, and click on OK.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes.

Jefferson Ore, May 16, 2021
  4. LAN Connection via Solid Explorer requires Win10 password

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, May 16, 2021
Thema:

LAN Connection via Solid Explorer requires Win10 password

1. LAN Connection via Solid Explorer requires Win10 password - Similar Threads - LAN Connection via

2. Unable to identify network via LAN connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to identify network via LAN connection: Good am/pm everyone, I've been having this problem for over a week, so I came here for some help. I have a Windows To Go thumb drive that the company send to me to input data and send it over via transmission. However, it won't connect to a LAN connection wired and the only...
  3. Unable to identify network via LAN connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to identify network via LAN connection: Good am/pm everyone, I've been having this problem for over a week, so I came here for some help. I have a Windows To Go thumb drive that the company send to me to input data and send it over via transmission. However, it won't connect to a LAN connection wired and the only...
  4. PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.: I have my PC connected via Lan Cable and my phone connected via Wifi. Remote file access to my phone does not work and the error says that my phone is not connected on the network. I also have the similar error using Window's Phone link. Can you help me resolve this so that I...
  5. PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.: I have my PC connected via Lan Cable and my phone connected via Wifi. Remote file access to my phone does not work and the error says that my phone is not connected on the network. I also have the similar error using Window's Phone link. Can you help me resolve this so that I...
  6. PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Password not recognized when in Safe Mode with Network Internet Connection via Lan connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password not recognized when in Safe Mode with Network Internet Connection via Lan connection: I have already spent three hours of my working day trying to get Microsoft Edge to open great browser when it actually works about 10 days out of the month. The recommended fix not only failed to fix the problem with Edge, it added a critical error message that the start menu...
  8. Lan via Lan-Adapter?

Lan via Lan-Adapter?: Is it possible to test your internet connection via this adapter and complain if the service is not provided, or do you have to go via a permanently installed one? [ATTACH] Lan über Lan-Adapter testem?
  9. How to Set Up a LAN that Requires No Password

How to Set Up a LAN that Requires No Password: OSs: Windows 10, 10, 8.1, 7, XP; Ubuntu I've operated this private wired LAN for several years but now with the advent of Windows 10, passwords seem to be no longer avoidable. Even "TeamViewer" requires one. First, is it possible anymore to operate a LAN without...
  10. Cannot connect to legacy printer via LAN

Cannot connect to legacy printer via LAN: I have an old, but serviceable, Canon printer (Pixma iP5200R). Until recently, this was connected to an old, but rapidly becoming unserviceable, tower PC running Windows XP. I was using this machine as a print server (amongst other things) and was able to connect to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solid explorer network connection problem