Windows 10: Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

Discus and support Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Randomly on the Desktop it happens that my Lan cable are lost the connection. In the same time, my mouse wont work anymore. My Keyboard works fine in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iMephisto, Dec 3, 2019.

1. iMephisto Win User

Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

Randomly on the Desktop it happens that my Lan cable are lost the connection. In the same time, my mouse wont work anymore. My Keyboard works fine in this Time and my PC doesnt hang up or something.
    After i restart my System, both things work without problem.
    it happens randomly, and i dont get any charisticas that would maybe be the Trigger for that.
    It only happens on the Desktop, in games it doesnt happens until now.
    I hope someone maybe know wheres the problem is.

Ty

ver:1903

:)

iMephisto, Dec 3, 2019

2. Bluetooth Mouse randomly connects/disconnects

Hi

My brother has a Lennovo Notebook with Windows 10. He also has a Microsoft Designer Mouse (Bluetooth) connected to it. Now, just suddenly two weeks ago the mouse pointer did not move smooth anymore. Also the mouse connects and disconnects randomly and also
    at quite some speed. He bought a new mouse (same mouse) and still the same story. He connected my MS Sculpt Mouse.... and still the same story. I have updated the Lennovo Bluetooth drivers but the problem persist. I searched for drivers for the mouse but couldnt
    find any. Any suggestions please?

Kind regards

Jaco Pretorius

JacoPretorius, Dec 3, 2019
  3. AlanDeepu Win User
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games.
    I have tried the power management thing but didnt work. Thank You

AlanDeepu, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse dongle randomly disconnect

Guys,

I try to add this in some of the cases that I read when searching for this problem, but the threads are locked, so I decide to write this in an effort to assist future users with the same problem.

I find the solution in SuperUser forum and it is related to the power management configuration:

https://superuser.com/questions/1369367/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-waking-up-my-screen/1372622#1372622

I did a step by step at this post in hope to assist others:
    https://almosthackers.net/?p=31477

Thanks to
    Gabriela Garcia
    , now you have it!!! Your dongle will not be randomly disconnected and reconnected anymore.

Also, I’d like to suggest the Microsoft team to update this driver default parameter of adding it as a clear option on

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Daniel Tibor Fuchs, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

1. Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore - Similar Threads - Lan disconnect randomly

2. Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore: Randomly on the Desktop it happens that my Lan cable are lost the connection. In the same time, my mouse wont work anymore. My Keyboard works fine in this Time and my PC doesnt hang up or something. After i restart my System, both things work without problem. it happens...
  3. USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly: Hi! I've had a problem with my USB ports for a few weeks now. Sometimes the mouse disconnects and then reconnects randomly. This usually happens inside games but has also happened while I'm browsing. A few times both my keyboard and mouse disconnects and reconnects but...
  4. Mouse not working from time to time

Mouse not working from time to time: Recently, my mouses fail to respond from time to time and I can only activate the mouse again by pressing the "Ctrl" button once or repeatedly. Initially I thought my Logitech mouse was out of order. But then the same happens to the newly purchased Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse....
  5. LAN keeps on Disconnecting.

LAN keeps on Disconnecting.: Hello, i recently have this problem, my LAN keeps on disconnecting. and when i click troubleshoot, it will be temporarily fixed (Default gateway is not available - Fixed) and for a couple of minutes it will disconnect again. i already tried updating the drivers and still, it...
  6. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly: My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the...
  7. One system on LAN disconnects...

One system on LAN disconnects...: Hello, We have a small peer to peer LAN in our office, just 5 systems. All seems to work well, but we have one system that "disconnects" from the LAN after about 24 hours. We discover it when that system loses Internet, but when that happens, the "disconnected" system...
  8. bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly

bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly: Windows 1809 (OS build 17763.55) laptop Dell XPS 9570 network card replaced with Intel Wireless-AC 9260 mouse Dell WM527 Using only Windows drivers, updated individually in Device Manager with whatever Microsoft provides. The mouse randomly disconnects. I need to...
  9. Wireless Mouse wont work

Wireless Mouse wont work: I need help to setup my wireless mouse, when i check under Bluetooth & other devices it shows that the wireless mouse is connected and when i try to use the wireless mouse it wont work....
  10. Logitech g100s mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly

Logitech g100s mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly: So my mouse recently started having this issue where it will disconnect and reconnect randomly for no apparent reason. I wasn't having this problem about a month ago and Windows 10 has been running flawlessly ever since my upgrade so it's weird that my mouse randomly decided...