Windows 10: Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

Discus and support Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Randomly on the Desktop it happens that my Lan cable are lost the connection. In the same time, my mouse wont work anymore. My Keyboard works fine in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iMephisto, Dec 3, 2019.

1. iMephisto Win User

Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

Randomly on the Desktop it happens that my Lan cable are lost the connection. In the same time, my mouse wont work anymore. My Keyboard works fine in this Time and my PC doesnt hang up or something.
    After i restart my System, both things work without problem.
    it happens randomly, and i dont get any charisticas that would maybe be the Trigger for that.
    It only happens on the Desktop, in games it doesnt happens until now.
    I hope someone maybe know wheres the problem is.

Ty

ver:1903

:)

iMephisto, Dec 3, 2019

2. Bluetooth Mouse randomly connects/disconnects

Hi

My brother has a Lennovo Notebook with Windows 10. He also has a Microsoft Designer Mouse (Bluetooth) connected to it. Now, just suddenly two weeks ago the mouse pointer did not move smooth anymore. Also the mouse connects and disconnects randomly and also
    at quite some speed. He bought a new mouse (same mouse) and still the same story. He connected my MS Sculpt Mouse.... and still the same story. I have updated the Lennovo Bluetooth drivers but the problem persist. I searched for drivers for the mouse but couldnt
    find any. Any suggestions please?

Kind regards

Jaco Pretorius

JacoPretorius, Dec 3, 2019
  3. AlanDeepu Win User
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games.
    I have tried the power management thing but didnt work. Thank You

AlanDeepu, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse dongle randomly disconnect

Guys,

I try to add this in some of the cases that I read when searching for this problem, but the threads are locked, so I decide to write this in an effort to assist future users with the same problem.

I find the solution in SuperUser forum and it is related to the power management configuration:

https://superuser.com/questions/1369367/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-waking-up-my-screen/1372622#1372622

I did a step by step at this post in hope to assist others:
    https://almosthackers.net/?p=31477

Thanks to
    Gabriela Garcia
    , now you have it!!! Your dongle will not be randomly disconnected and reconnected anymore.

Also, I’d like to suggest the Microsoft team to update this driver default parameter of adding it as a clear option on

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Daniel Tibor Fuchs, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

1. Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore - Similar Threads - Lan disconnect randomly

2. Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time: I have two monitors connected to my PC and they have been randomly disconecting at the same time. The monitors still work fine when I plug my Xbox and Switch into it and the wires connecting them work when I use them with my Xbox and Switch.I have tried swapping the cables on...
  3. Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time: I have two monitors connected to my PC and they have been randomly disconecting at the same time. The monitors still work fine when I plug my Xbox and Switch into it and the wires connecting them work when I use them with my Xbox and Switch.I have tried swapping the cables on...
  4. Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wake on lan not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wake on lan not working anymore: Hi,Previously I'm using windows 10 and wake on lan works fine. But last year I do a in place upgrade to windows 11, then wake on lan never works again.I tried all steps I found from internet, nothing helps.Is there something changed in windows 11? and how could I bring WOL...
  6. Wake on lan not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wake on lan not working anymore: Hi,Previously I'm using windows 10 and wake on lan works fine. But last year I do a in place upgrade to windows 11, then wake on lan never works again.I tried all steps I found from internet, nothing helps.Is there something changed in windows 11? and how could I bring WOL...
  7. Mouse disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse disconnecting randomly: I have the Hati S gaming mouse, I have the drivers and software installed. Probably about a month ago it started unplugging randomly, then it'd pop back into existence in a second or so. I thought it might have been my USB hub so I switched it to my motherboard USB slots but...
  8. Mouse disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse disconnects randomly: Hi In the last few weeks late 2020 my mouse has started randomly disconnecting for a second and reconnecting. How do I know this? Well I can here the MS sound as the mouse disconnects and in game I lose all control for about 1-2 sec, then it comes back. Could happen once a...
  9. Left and right click Wont work at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left and right click Wont work at the same time: I Bought a Surface 2 For heavy gaming and some time my mouse wont work so i need to use track pad but When i play HUMAN FALL FLAT which requires both the clicks work at the same time BUT THE MICROSOFT SURFACE 2 WON'T let me play...
  10. Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore: Randomly on the Desktop it happens that my Lan cable are lost the connection. In the same time, my mouse wont work anymore. My Keyboard works fine in this Time and my PC doesnt hang up or something. After i restart my System, both things work without problem. it happens...