Windows 10: lan driver missing then start the computer

Discus and support lan driver missing then start the computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my lan driver missing when i start the computer.my windows 10 is up to date.but when i uses windows 7 there is no driver missing problem. please give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mijanjess, Apr 16, 2021.

1. mijanjess Win User

lan driver missing then start the computer

my lan driver missing when i start the computer.my windows 10 is up to date.but when i uses windows 7 there is no driver missing problem.

please give me solution what can i do ?

:)

mijanjess, Apr 16, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Apr 16, 2021
  3. rahjja Win User
    Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues.

The page I am using for drivers is here:
    MSI Global

And I am following the suggested order.

1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error message saying that "This computer does not meet the requirements."

- I skipped it and continued down the list of drivers but I am concerned since the second monitor I want to use is still not working.
    - The Nvidia VGA driver installed correctly.

Is this a normal error and I should accept it as I do not need that driver or should I find another Intel VGA driver to try?

2) I have installed the Killer LAN and Killer Wireless LAN drivers for my laptop. Do I now need to ALSO install the Intel Wireless LAN drivers or no? Is it optional or required or don't do it at all?

Thanks for your help!

rahjja, Apr 16, 2021
  4. lan driver missing then start the computer

Hp Envy particular driver is missing

Hi,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you facing sound issues with the PC? If yes, can you elaborate the exact issue faced by you?
    • Have you installed the latest Anniversary Update?

As per the information provided, I can see that under Device Manager your Audio Drivers are displayed which indicates that the driver for the same is installed and not missing.

I suggest that you right click on the driver I question, select Properties . General tab > check if there are any errors that display under the Driver Status dialog box.

Also if the have installed the Anniversary Update, I suggest that you download the drivers for 8/8.1 and installed the same in Compatibility Mode.

Step 1: Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

Step 2: Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Step 3: Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

lan driver missing then start the computer

1. lan driver missing then start the computer - Similar Threads - lan driver missing

2. Wireless lan drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless lan drivers missing: My wireless lan drivers are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-lan-drivers-missing/1c6089ec-c90c-49b7-9970-12717ff65d28
  3. Wireless lan drivers missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless lan drivers missing: My wireless lan drivers are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-lan-drivers-missing/1c6089ec-c90c-49b7-9970-12717ff65d28
  4. Computer missing driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer missing driver?: Under devices and printers I have my computer showing it got a missing driver. Been searching and updating everything I can think of and troubleshooting for the problem does nothing except telling me it's a problem with PnP-devices. Anyone know what can cause this?Had the...
  5. Computer missing driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer missing driver?: Under devices and printers I have my computer showing it got a missing driver. Been searching and updating everything I can think of and troubleshooting for the problem does nothing except telling me it's a problem with PnP-devices. Anyone know what can cause this?Had the...
  6. Computer missing driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Wifi LAN missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi LAN missing: I have installed 5 times windows 10 in my laptop, but every time it's missing wifi LAN. I installed manually wifi LAN driver from laptop website, but still missing in Device Manager dropdown menu! Tried all processes watching youtube and tutorials, but failed....
  8. Lan drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lan drivers: I have a z390 aorus pro WiFi motherboard that I cannot get the drivers updated to be able to connect to the internet submitted by /u/Doggysdoor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7hou5/lan_drivers/
  9. LAN driver missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN driver missing from Device Manager: And so I cannot use a LAN connection, I can use wi-fi though. I've tried another LAN cable although I since found there is no LAN driver anyway. Windows 10 Anniversary Build, latest (I think). I can get LAN connection working OK on another laptop from the same router. I...
  10. Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?: I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues. The page I am using for drivers is here: MSI Global And I am following the suggested order. 1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error...