Windows 10: Lan drivers

Discus and support Lan drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a z390 aorus pro WiFi motherboard that I cannot get the drivers updated to be able to connect to the internet submitted by /u/Doggysdoor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Doggysdoor, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Lan drivers

I have a z390 aorus pro WiFi motherboard that I cannot get the drivers updated to be able to connect to the internet

submitted by /u/Doggysdoor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Doggysdoor, Oct 8, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Oct 8, 2020
  3. rahjja Win User
    Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues.

The page I am using for drivers is here:
    MSI Global

And I am following the suggested order.

1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error message saying that "This computer does not meet the requirements."

- I skipped it and continued down the list of drivers but I am concerned since the second monitor I want to use is still not working.
    - The Nvidia VGA driver installed correctly.

Is this a normal error and I should accept it as I do not need that driver or should I find another Intel VGA driver to try?

2) I have installed the Killer LAN and Killer Wireless LAN drivers for my laptop. Do I now need to ALSO install the Intel Wireless LAN drivers or no? Is it optional or required or don't do it at all?

Thanks for your help!

rahjja, Oct 8, 2020
  4. jonkb Win User

Lan drivers

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Lan drivers :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Lan drivers

1. Lan drivers - Similar Threads - Lan drivers

2. Update Realtek LAN Driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Realtek LAN Driver.: Hello!I've always had issues with the Realtek LAN drivers, but a fix for me was to always downgrade my driver to the default driver from 2015, the oldest one I can find in the driver list. None of the others work, and with every update I have to roll back the driver to that...
  3. Update Realtek LAN Driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Realtek LAN Driver.: Hello!I've always had issues with the Realtek LAN drivers, but a fix for me was to always downgrade my driver to the default driver from 2015, the oldest one I can find in the driver list. None of the others work, and with every update I have to roll back the driver to that...
  4. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers: My motherboard recently died and needed to be replaced. When I booted it up for the first time after installing the new motherboard, it booted fine into Windows 10, but even though my ethernet was plugged in and working it did not register a connection. This was expected,...
  5. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers: My motherboard recently died and needed to be replaced. When I booted it up for the first time after installing the new motherboard, it booted fine into Windows 10, but even though my ethernet was plugged in and working it did not register a connection. This was expected,...
  6. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Need driver for BCM43602 802.11ac Wireless LAN SoC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need driver for BCM43602 802.11ac Wireless LAN SoC: I have a wifi adapter that works fine on my linux install, and here is information from that:06:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43602 802.11ac Wireless LAN SoC [14e4:43ba] rev 01 *-network description: Wireless interface product: BCM43602...
  8. Need driver for BCM43602 802.11ac Wireless LAN SoC

Need driver for BCM43602 802.11ac Wireless LAN SoC: I have a wifi adapter that works fine on my linux install, and here is information from that:06:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43602 802.11ac Wireless LAN SoC [14e4:43ba] rev 01 *-network description: Wireless interface product: BCM43602...
  9. How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If you face problems with your LAN Ethernet drivers on your Windows PC, this post will help you fix them. Some Windows users have reported that their ethernet driver has stopped working. This issue could be caused by various reasons, including outdated/faulty drivers,...
  10. LAN driver mediatek mt7922 gets uninstalled by itself

LAN driver mediatek mt7922 gets uninstalled by itself: Hi Team,I am unable to connect to wifi due to the issue with LAN driver. drivers are getting uninstalled by itself and disconnecting with wifi automatically.I have tried several mentioned in the forum but nothing is working out. I kindly request you to please help me with...