Windows 10: Lan file disappearing

Discus and support Lan file disappearing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After paying someone who couldn't find the problem, I paid ACER support and after 7 hours they said my LANfile was missing and put it back. By the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Teri12255, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Teri12255 Win User

Lan file disappearing

After paying someone who couldn't find the problem, I paid ACER support and after 7 hours they said my LANfile was missing and put it back. By the next day, it was gone again and I didnt want to sit on the phone another 7 hours with someone with I couldn't understand, so I am living with the ethernet cord running though 3 rooms. How do I get the file back permanently?

:)

Teri12255, Feb 8, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Feb 8, 2021
  3. RevengE Win User
    Building a LAN rig

well guys I want to build a rig just for LANS I want it to be nvidia seeing that I'm an amd/ati guy I want to switch it up a bit I just want it to be a midrange system nothing too expensive any suggestions or full lists that you come up with would be awesome!

RevengE, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Lan file disappearing

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Lan file disappearing

1. Lan file disappearing - Similar Threads - Lan file disappearing

2. Disappearing Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing Files: Recently, stuff written to my hard drive disappears without warning.1 I spent many hours last night writing a Python script. in IDLE. As you will be aware, each time we run a script in IDLE, it necessarily saves it before running. I modified and rant hat script many times in...
  3. File disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File disappearing: Sir my father have a windows 10 laptop from DELL company and I have a windows 10 laptop from HP company, but the problem is that some of the important files from my father's laptop are being transferred into my laptop in .xls form and being disappeared in his desktop. How...
  4. File disappearing.

File disappearing.: Hello,A couple of months ago I tried to download a plug-in for after effects called, Saber, by video copilot, but when I install the file, it disappears after a couple of seconds, I have tried to install it on another location but it just disappears....
  5. usb 10/100/1000 LAN disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    usb 10/100/1000 LAN disappeared: I use a USB/ETHERNET dongle to hardwire comp for internet access. I believe i disabled that adapter/port in 'Network and Sharing Center' & don't see it anymore. When I hook it up, it beeps as if Windows recognizes it & then after 3, 4 secs, it beeps again & gives an err. I...
  6. disappearing files

disappearing files: All my word document seem to have gone into the one drive. However I cannot access any of them, the computer tells me they are not available, nor are they available in the C Drive any ideas where I can retrieve them from please I have now found the files but they are only...
  7. Disappearing Files

Disappearing Files: Twice now I have transferred jpg files from my android phone to my computer running windows 10 only to have them disappear later. I know the photos initially transferred properly as I see them in the folder. I have opened some of them and even edited them on the computer. I...
  8. File sharing over LAN

File sharing over LAN: I am wondering if it is possible to share files over the LAN for specific users on 2 computers in my network? I can't seem to do what I need to do. Anyhow, this is the setup: 2 Windows 10 computers connected by ethernet cables to the same modem / router. (I am at home and...
  9. Devices Disappear from File Explorer Network When Another Device Commects to LAN

Devices Disappear from File Explorer Network When Another Device Commects to LAN: Scenario: When only Desktop and NAS are connected to LAN (each via ethernet): 1) In Left Pane of File Explorer (FE) on Desktop under Network, both are listed 2) In Right Pane of FE on Desktop under Computer, both are listed; under Storage, NAS is...
  10. LAN file sharing

LAN file sharing: I want to file share between my desktop computer, which has an ethernet connection to the router and my laptop which is connected by wifi. The desktop connection is called N***** 6 and the wifi network is called B*********R. The laptop can't "see" the desktop and vice versa....