Windows 10: Lan issue "Driver is unavailiable"

Discus and support Lan issue "Driver is unavailiable" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, My device is hp pavilion x360 i5 10th generation and also Win10, I bought this laptop like 2 months ago, And this is the first time i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmitKumar_421, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Lan issue "Driver is unavailiable"

hi,
    My device is hp pavilion x360 i5 10th generation and also Win10, I bought this laptop like 2 months ago,
    And this is the first time i have connected it to Lan.
    But its not working at all. It just keep showing "Driver is unavailable".
    Im clueless can someone help??

:)

AmitKumar_421, Dec 3, 2020
  2. jonkb Win User

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Lan issue "Driver is unavailiable" :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Dec 3, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Dec 3, 2020
  4. rahjja Win User

Lan issue "Driver is unavailiable"

Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues.

The page I am using for drivers is here:
    MSI Global

And I am following the suggested order.

1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error message saying that "This computer does not meet the requirements."

- I skipped it and continued down the list of drivers but I am concerned since the second monitor I want to use is still not working.
    - The Nvidia VGA driver installed correctly.

Is this a normal error and I should accept it as I do not need that driver or should I find another Intel VGA driver to try?

2) I have installed the Killer LAN and Killer Wireless LAN drivers for my laptop. Do I now need to ALSO install the Intel Wireless LAN drivers or no? Is it optional or required or don't do it at all?

Thanks for your help!

rahjja, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Lan issue "Driver is unavailiable"

1. Lan issue "Driver is unavailiable" - Similar Threads - Lan issue Driver

2. LAN setup issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN setup issue: I have ahomenetwork with 3 computers that don"t talkto each other.I can see all three on several utilities, have gone through all the proper setups.2 desk tops 1 laptop windows 10,7,&11 all connected Ethernet.I can ping both ways on all systems, but the don't connect.All...
  3. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  4. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  5. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Intel LAN driver ?

Intel LAN driver ?: May i know where is the intel lan driver update ? It used to be here. - - - Updated - - - Ok, i found it but how come it's no more on sticky thread ? 180695
  7. Lan drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lan drivers: I have a z390 aorus pro WiFi motherboard that I cannot get the drivers updated to be able to connect to the internet submitted by /u/Doggysdoor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7hou5/lan_drivers/
  8. Network LAN issue

Network LAN issue: I am facing issue with my network connectivity in wired ethernet Onboard LAN in Windows 10 OS. While checking event viewer of the system I find below error message : "'The browser has forced an election on network\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{Instrument_LAN} because a master browser...
  9. LAN port issue

LAN port issue: My laptop is only one year old. When i connect LAN cable to LAN port or even i touch the LAN port my laptop screen goes black and it goes to sleep. Why is it happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-port-issue/eabab720-a376-4937-a8aa-cc7c3d2b113f
  10. Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?: I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues. The page I am using for drivers is here: MSI Global And I am following the suggested order. 1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error...