Windows 10: Lan LED connection is orange after shut down

Discus and support Lan LED connection is orange after shut down in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Lan LED is orange after shut down of PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steve Iam, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Steve Iam Win User

Lan LED connection is orange after shut down

Lan LED is orange after shut down of PC

:)

Steve Iam, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Kyhi Win User

New Motherboard - Ethernet port LEDs don't turn on.

Green LED shows a connection - Orange LED shows traffic...

So yes when a LAN is connected they should be on..

3. New Motherboard - Ethernet port LEDs don't turn on.

Dumb question: does the network card require a CPU to be able to recognize network activity?

WinInsiderBeta, Feb 16, 2019
  4. JudahT Win User

Can anyone help me out here? My HTC HD7 won't charge or connect to the computer, LED light just blinks orange, then shuts down

When ever I try to connect the phone to charger or my PC, the LED light just flashes orange and then after a few seconds shuts down. Is there anything I can do?

JudahT, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Lan LED connection is orange after shut down - Similar Threads - Lan LED connection

2. gear led are still on when shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gear led are still on when shut down: I'm having a situation where when I shut down my acer laptop, the keyboard and mouse are still on. Please guide me how to fix this problem through the acer mainboard bios. Thank you....
  3. gear led are still on when shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gear led are still on when shut down: I'm having a situation where when I shut down my acer laptop, the keyboard and mouse are still on. Please guide me how to fix this problem through the acer mainboard bios. Thank you....
  4. About button keyboard led orange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About button keyboard led orange: I am using hp zbook i5 8th gen with windows 11 from last few days the wireless button on the keyboard that turns flight mode on and off shows orange led light always if i turn the flight mode off . What is the issue with it when ever i turn my system on it shows led orange...
  5. About button keyboard led orange

About button keyboard led orange: I am using hp zbook i5 8th gen with windows 11 from last few days the wireless button on the keyboard that turns flight mode on and off shows orange led light always if i turn the flight mode off . What is the issue with it when ever i turn my system on it shows led orange...
  6. Gigabyte Lan connection randomly slowing down

Gigabyte Lan connection randomly slowing down: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard, Gigabyte Lan using cat8 cable; connector shows Gigabyte connected speed to netgear GS308E 8 port switch latest firmware also highest rated speed, have run speed test with windows 10 app and online in Chrome, the first test shows my rated...
  7. Gigabyte Lan connection randomly slowing down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gigabyte Lan connection randomly slowing down: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard, Gigabyte Lan using cat8 cable; connector shows Gigabyte connected speed to netgear GS308E 8 port switch latest firmware also highest rated speed, have run speed test with windows 10 app and online in Chrome, the first test shows my rated...
  8. Power button LED on while PC is SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power button LED on while PC is SHUT DOWN: Hello, I have a Dell OptiPlex 7050 SFF and ever since my I installed a Windows update, when I shutdown my computer the Power Button LED remains white, basically making it impossible for me to tell when it is on/off.I've had this computer for like two months and this has never...
  9. Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking: My Dell M4800 battery fully charged but the orange LED is blinking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-fully-charged-but-orange-led-is-blinking/94ba2e16-74e1-4088-a47b-590a7a2f6720
  10. Shut down to update led a restart prompt followed by a update error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shut down to update led a restart prompt followed by a update error: I went to go shutdown and update so windows can update when I did it led to a restarting screen followed by a windows error (I couldn’t see what it says) before shutting down my pc completely so I boot it up and after awhile It boots and I try to update once more where I met...