Windows 10: Lan limited connectivity

Discus and support Lan limited connectivity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacobmatthewsjr, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Lan limited connectivity

My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be a hint of problem.

:)

Jacobmatthewsjr, Sep 8, 2022
  2. gtsolid Win User

LAN limited connectivity

Good morning sirs,

in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.

In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem.

Here the link

Do you have any suggestion?

gtsolid, Sep 8, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 8, 2022
  4. Lan limited connectivity

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Sep 8, 2022
Thema:

Lan limited connectivity

1. Lan limited connectivity - Similar Threads - Lan limited connectivity

2. Lan limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lan limited connectivity: My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be a hint of problem....
  3. Lan limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lan limited connectivity: My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be a hint of problem....
  4. LAN limited connectivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LAN limited connectivity: Good morning sirs,in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem. Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  5. LAN limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN limited connectivity: Good morning sirs,in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem. Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  6. LAN limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Ethernet lan not connected

Ethernet lan not connected: [ATTACH] How to fix it? Window 10 pro 2004. I follow every instruction from youtube & other website . But i cannot fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-lan-not-connected/bcb343ec-8d43-471d-b461-455143f017ed
  8. LAN connection

LAN connection: On my LAN there are two computers, mine and my spouses. We use special software that uses a shared data file kept on my system. When my spouse want to start her software using the data file on my system, we often get a message saying the data file is not available....
  9. Home LAN Connection

Home LAN Connection: I have an older desktop PC that mysteriously began changing it's LAN network name all on it's own sometime last night, which causes a loss of network connection and internet access. Hot boot/restart restores the network name to "NETWORK 2" but within and hour or so the...
  10. WiFi connection Limited when not using Wireless LAN card

WiFi connection Limited when not using Wireless LAN card: Hello, as the titles says, if I connect to a WiFi using my laptop WiFi connection , the connection is unstable and sometimes the WiFi becomes limited. But if I use a Wireless LAN card (TP-LINK - 150Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter TW-WN721N) the WiFi becomes very stable and no...