Windows 10: LAN Network very slow

Discus and support LAN Network very slow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We have 3 computers, connected to 1 router. Since our upgrade to Windows 10 (the 3 PC's) our network is very slowly between each other. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stebentje, Aug 8, 2016.

1. stebentje Win User

LAN Network very slow

We have 3 computers, connected to 1 router. Since our upgrade to Windows 10 (the 3 PC's) our network is very slowly between each other.

I've tried already to disable 'Large Send Offload V2 (ip4) & (ip6)'. On the moment I disable this then it works for 5 minutes perfect. After 5 minutes the LAN is slow again...

With Windows 7 we NEVER had this problem...

Does anybody know another workaround instead of disabling Large Send Offload ( Solved LAN Network Slow speeds - Windows 10 Forums )

Many Thanks!

:)

stebentje, Aug 8, 2016
  2. VMV0001 Win User

No internet connection Win 10

I bought usb to lan and network runs good. The problem is that usb network is really slow. So when there is network and there isnt problem with lan card . I really want to fix this problem with the lan port. Can be the problem from wireless router?

VMV0001, Aug 8, 2016
  3. E for Excel, Aug 8, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

LAN Network very slow

Windows 7 had the issue when SP1 came out.If the link you found works, then go for it. Also try reinstalling the network drivers on all machines.

bro67, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

LAN Network very slow

1. LAN Network very slow - Similar Threads - LAN Network very

2. Remote Desktop very slow over LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop very slow over LAN: Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 many years back, I started noticing that RDP performance was worse than in Windows 7 and 8.1. Currently -- after upgrading to Windows 11 -- RDP sessions created over a 1 Gbps wired LAN are even slower to the point that I often see image...
  3. Remote Desktop very slow over LAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop very slow over LAN: Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 many years back, I started noticing that RDP performance was worse than in Windows 7 and 8.1. Currently -- after upgrading to Windows 11 -- RDP sessions created over a 1 Gbps wired LAN are even slower to the point that I often see image...
  4. slow network speed on win 10 . lan to harddisk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow network speed on win 10 . lan to harddisk: using ethernet via Verizon router to copy WD NAS disk to USB 3 Seagate disk via win 10 laptop w541. Speed of copy is very slow. goes up and down a little bit. 2.42 MB/s and lower to KB/s. these are large video files. have tried many tweaks and no luck? Disk to disk via USB...
  5. Slow LAN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow LAN: Hi! I have a tiny but very annoying problem: My home wired network was designed with CAT5e and CAT6 LAN cables. All components have gigabit LAN, I use WIN 10 pro, and I applied for FTTH – that is working fine. Unfortunately, there is no gigabit connection on either of my...
  6. LAN file transfer very slow between two PCs

LAN file transfer very slow between two PCs: I'm trying to transfer videos and photos from my old PC to the new but the transfer rate is very slow. I have a gigabit router and both PCs are wired. Sometimes it gets to around 900Mbps then drops down to 50Mbps or even zero. Both PCs are on Windows 10 Pro 1809. So far I...
  7. Lan network

Lan network: How can I make Windows 10 to make automatic IP adress for my Lan network so it will stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/lan-network/77038a8c-38c9-4d0b-a151-ed10442803e9
  8. LAN Network Slow speeds

LAN Network Slow speeds: Currently have a WiFi network setup for internet. Both computers connect to the router via WiFi Dongles. Which is running no problems. Each computer is then plugged into a network switch (cheap 4 port stand alone unit) via Ethernet cables (gigabit ports) and into the...
  9. Very, very, very, slow to open network share with many files

Very, very, very, slow to open network share with many files: I have a Win10 PC on my network with some shared directories, the "server". The share I use most has 23,000 files in 600 folders. When I access that share from a Win 7 PC it opens pretty much instantly, but to open it from my Win 10 PC takes for ever. The green progress bar...
  10. File transfer speeds over LAN network (wired) - very slow, random

File transfer speeds over LAN network (wired) - very slow, random: ok folks.......i am begging someone on here to help me - on the verge of going back to windows 7. Tried everything. help me. please. i have an x99 chipset pc, i7 5820k, 16gb ram, gtx nvidia 970 - its a good pc (meant to be anyway............). it's connected directly...