Windows 10: Lan network

Discus and support Lan network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I make Windows 10 to make automatic IP adress for my Lan network so it will stay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gorhol, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Gorhol Win User

Lan network

How can I make Windows 10 to make automatic IP adress for my Lan network so it will stay

:)

Gorhol, Aug 17, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Aug 17, 2018
  3. network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Lan network

Lan networking

Hi to everyone, as a ignorant guy on lan networking, I want add a computer with win10 os to an existing lan computers of network have win7 os. Is there anybody who can explain the steps of this process simply?In
    my setup there is a switch and there is no internet connection.

ferhatözel, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Lan network

1. Lan network - Similar Threads - Lan network

2. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  3. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  4. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet: Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-not-updating-under-the-lans-network/ea25e19c-ae13-4fdb-8e99-3489de5088f0
  6. Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet

Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet: Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-not-updating-under-the-lans-network/ea25e19c-ae13-4fdb-8e99-3489de5088f0
  7. Network LAN file sharing continually disables, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network LAN file sharing continually disables, how do I fix this?: Hi! Me and my brother have been experiencing issues with LAN performance, and I cannot seem to figure out the problem. We like to game, and recently we have not been able to join each other over our local network connection. I can list every option I've tried: disconnecting...
  8. Network LAN file sharing continually disables, how do I fix this?

Network LAN file sharing continually disables, how do I fix this?: Hi! Me and my brother have been experiencing issues with LAN performance, and I cannot seem to figure out the problem. We like to game, and recently we have not been able to join each other over our local network connection. I can list every option I've tried: disconnecting...
  9. Incorrect Network Credential for Lan Shared Folder

Incorrect Network Credential for Lan Shared Folder: Hi, I just updated my Win 11 desktop into 23H2 and found I cannot access the NAS folder via file explorer anymore. It keeps showing the username/password is incorrect. However, I have 3 PCs at home: A laptop with WIN 11 22H2, a desktop with WIN10 and this problemed one. All...
  10. Incorrect Network Credential for Lan Shared Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Network Credential for Lan Shared Folder: Hi, I just updated my Win 11 desktop into 23H2 and found I cannot access the NAS folder via file explorer anymore. It keeps showing the username/password is incorrect. However, I have 3 PCs at home: A laptop with WIN 11 22H2, a desktop with WIN10 and this problemed one. All...