Windows 10: LAN port issue

Discus and support LAN port issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop is only one year old. When i connect LAN cable to LAN port or even i touch the LAN port my laptop screen goes black and it goes to sleep. Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Manasvi Dobariya, Aug 12, 2019.

1. LAN port issue

My laptop is only one year old. When i connect LAN cable to LAN port or even i touch the LAN port my laptop screen goes black and it goes to sleep. Why is it happening?

:)

Manasvi Dobariya, Aug 12, 2019
  2. OneMoar Win User

Really bizarre LAN chip/port issue

was one of the first things I suggested *Wink LAN port issue ;)
    also the PCI-E ASPM is known to cause such issues on some boards either way when a problem like this suddenly starts out of the blue its usually a hardware issue

OneMoar, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Lan port get disabled and enabled

Hi,

i have server of hp proliant ml350 gen9 installed windows server 2016.

we have 4 port lan card.

when we give static ip to one the lan port and connect it to network, that lan port is getting enabled and disabled.

but when we connect this lan port to same network using DHCP, it does not get disabled.

Please suggest some solution.

Mukeshhin365, Aug 12, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

LAN port issue

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

LAN port issue

1. LAN port issue - Similar Threads - LAN port issue

2. Home LAN Issues - Newbie

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home LAN Issues - Newbie: I'm a severe newbie at networking, so apologies in advance. At my house we have a single modem/router to which we all (three computers, TV, printer) connect to access the internet. I understand that this means we are all on the same LAN. However, if I try to ping the IP4...
  3. Com Port Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Com Port Issue: Added Com port to windows 10 from legacy add option and got the error message below when I try to use the device: Windows cannot determine the settings for this device. Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the configuration....
  4. Network (LAN) issues after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network (LAN) issues after Windows update.: ONCE AGAIN !!! Windows have forced a update onto my Toshiba Satillite A200 laptop and now the built in LAN will not work due to the crappy driver Microsoft insists is the correct one for the machine. I know the A200 is a very old laptop by todays standards but it is a well...
  5. Windows 10 Port Issues

Windows 10 Port Issues: Hello, In order to tell you the issue I must give you context and the story behind it. First off the reason I'm forwarding port 25565 is to play Minecraft Modded with one of my friends. In the past I was able to go into the router, port forward and all is well. Then after...
  6. Troubleshoot Port exhaustion issues in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshoot Port exhaustion issues in Windows: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Any network connection made between computers (TCP or UDP protocols), it is done through the ports. Imagine these as entry points or gateways which is used by a service or application. As more client connections are made, the ports shortfall [...] This post...
  7. USB port issue. Not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB port issue. Not working: Hi, after the last update my USB Port not working. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-port-issue-not-working/350a3806-038a-483d-8841-8e7b0ad256b3
  8. Issue with USB ports turning off

Issue with USB ports turning off: Hello, I have an issue that started some time ago but I cannot find out what is causing this issue. When I first boot my PC, the USB devices will, after a short time, disconnect, then a few moments later they reconnect. This happens a few times in the first 10 minutes or so...
  9. USB Port Issue - Power Surge on Hub Port

USB Port Issue - Power Surge on Hub Port: I have a dell xps 15 9550. I plug a 4 port usb hub into the usb port as i use wireless mouse, and use keyboard and thus need a lot of usb hubs. I never had an issue at all. Just recently i had to charge a poweradd... this is a piece that charges your iphone. Thus in order to...
  10. Ethernet lan port problem

Ethernet lan port problem: Hello, I have just installed windows 10 pro from windows 7 pro. The problem is that my Ethernet connection from my router used to work just fine on windows 7 and i have also tested it on another computer and it works fine also. My router is a ZTE ZXHN H108N Series and shows a...