Windows 10: LAN port issue

Discus and support LAN port issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop is only one year old. When i connect LAN cable to LAN port or even i touch the LAN port my laptop screen goes black and it goes to sleep. Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Manasvi Dobariya, Aug 12, 2019.

1. LAN port issue

My laptop is only one year old. When i connect LAN cable to LAN port or even i touch the LAN port my laptop screen goes black and it goes to sleep. Why is it happening?

:)

Manasvi Dobariya, Aug 12, 2019
  2. OneMoar Win User

Really bizarre LAN chip/port issue

was one of the first things I suggested *Wink LAN port issue ;)
    also the PCI-E ASPM is known to cause such issues on some boards either way when a problem like this suddenly starts out of the blue its usually a hardware issue

OneMoar, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Lan port get disabled and enabled

Hi,

i have server of hp proliant ml350 gen9 installed windows server 2016.

we have 4 port lan card.

when we give static ip to one the lan port and connect it to network, that lan port is getting enabled and disabled.

but when we connect this lan port to same network using DHCP, it does not get disabled.

Please suggest some solution.

Mukeshhin365, Aug 12, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

LAN port issue

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

LAN port issue

1. LAN port issue - Similar Threads - LAN port issue

2. LAN setup issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN setup issue: I have ahomenetwork with 3 computers that don"t talkto each other.I can see all three on several utilities, have gone through all the proper setups.2 desk tops 1 laptop windows 10,7,&11 all connected Ethernet.I can ping both ways on all systems, but the don't connect.All...
  3. LAN setup issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN setup issue: I have ahomenetwork with 3 computers that don"t talkto each other.I can see all three on several utilities, have gone through all the proper setups.2 desk tops 1 laptop windows 10,7,&11 all connected Ethernet.I can ping both ways on all systems, but the don't connect.All...
  4. LAN setup issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  6. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  7. Lan cable issue

8. Network LAN issue

Network LAN issue: I am facing issue with my network connectivity in wired ethernet Onboard LAN in Windows 10 OS. While checking event viewer of the system I find below error message : "'The browser has forced an election on network\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{Instrument_LAN} because a master browser...
  9. Sharing USB port over LAN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing USB port over LAN: In our medical organization we bought these graphical tablets for our doctors. They will be used to sign documents of our patients. One tablet for each cabinet. Problem is, there are 2 PCs. We connect the tablet to one PC and would like other PC to have access to it as well....
  10. Ethernet lan port problem

Ethernet lan port problem: Hello, I have just installed windows 10 pro from windows 7 pro. The problem is that my Ethernet connection from my router used to work just fine on windows 7 and i have also tested it on another computer and it works fine also. My router is a ZTE ZXHN H108N Series and shows a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LAN port issue at desk

2. windows problem on LAN Port