Windows 10: LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!

Discus and support LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, There is an issue in one of my system that it says No Internet when it is connected to LAN(In Domain). But it is getting the network(IP) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Subash P, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Subash P Win User

LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!

Hi All,

There is an issue in one of my system that it says No Internet when it is connected to LAN(In Domain). But it is getting the network(IP) and all the other stuffs are completely fine with network.

Can anyone please share me the answer if you have come across this issue.

Thanks,

Subash P

:)

Subash P, Feb 13, 2019

2. Only Chrome can connect to the Internet.

To resolve the particular error messages that you're having, we suggest you perform the steps below to disable proxy server:

• Click the Tools button in Internet Explorer, then click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Connections tab, then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box which says Use a Proxy Server for your LAN, then click
      OK.

You can also follow the steps on this
    article
    that lists all steps that can help you when you're having issues with internet connection.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Feb 13, 2019
  3. jonkb Win User
    Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!! :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Feb 13, 2019
  4. LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!

Cant get Cortana to work, says it's not connected to the internet.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Joy Kemprai.

Title:
    Cant get Cortana To work

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before I can provide you any assistance, I would like you to answer the question below:

1. Do you that an un-interrupted internet connection?

2. Is your web browser working properly?

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if the issue persist:

Step 1: Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.
    Step 2: Run Internet Troubleshooter.

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

I have done all the above and have a 50mbps connection. Help. Thank You

John Schaus, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!!

1. LAN Says No Internet When it is connected!!! - Similar Threads - LAN Says Internet

2. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  3. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  4. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  6. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  7. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. getting BSOD when connecting to internet using a lan adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting BSOD when connecting to internet using a lan adapter: A few days back my laptop started getting BSOD unexpectedly. I did a full system reset and it worked just fine for some time. So I connected it to internet using a Lan adapter and it was still working fine. Then I checked if there are any updates to be installed and there...
  9. getting BSOD when connecting to internet using a lan adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting BSOD when connecting to internet using a lan adapter: A few days back my laptop started getting BSOD unexpectedly. I did a full system reset and it worked just fine for some time. So I connected it to internet using a Lan adapter and it was still working fine. Then I checked if there are any updates to be installed and there...
  10. Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet: I am currently connected through Ethernet and am able to access the internet and any other programs that require the internet. My computer says that I'm "Connected" through Ethernet, but the icon shows that it isn't connected. It also says it isn't connected in the "Network &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ethernet plugged in but says no internet

2. why my lan says no internet