Windows 10: lancer flight simulator

Discus and support lancer flight simulator in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; flight simulator est installe sur store mais je n arrive pas à l ouvrir car on me demande le premier disque cd . si je le met dans le lecteur le... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by danielponcet, Sep 27, 2020.

1. lancer flight simulator

flight simulator est installe sur store mais je n arrive pas à l ouvrir car on me demande le premier disque cd . si je le met dans le lecteur le telechargement comence et arrivé au code on me le refuse car je l ai deja installé auparavant et desinstalle à cause d une erreur de chemin d acces. C est microsoft qui m a installe le jeu par telephone mais impossible de l ouvrir.J ai portant fait les mises à jour windows 10 comme on me l a demande. voila comment faire pour ouvrir ce jeu? merci d une reponse.

:)

danielponcet, Sep 27, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft flight simulator x error

Hi Lancer,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Few questions to understand the situation better,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to repair using the Repair for the Flight Simulator X installation.

To repair Flight Simulator X installation, follow these steps:

1. Insert the Flight Simulator X disc into your DVD drive.

2. Select Repair, and then click Next.

3. Follow the instructions to reinstall Flight Simulator X.

Also refer the below link,

https://www.microsoft.com/Products/Games/FSInsider/community/Pages/default.aspx

Please reply us back if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anupkarkal1709, Sep 27, 2020
  4. lancer flight simulator

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

lancer flight simulator

1. lancer flight simulator - Similar Threads - lancer flight simulator

2. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator: I can't download Microsoft Flight Simulator I just purchased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/0cf604f2-97f0-448a-9bfe-bae47e76a43b
  3. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: I just purchased a Dell All-in-One computer last week. I got the highest available specs.16 gb Memory11th Gen Intel i7 processor1 TB Solid State Drivex64-based processorDirect X 12However, the highest graphics they could provide Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics with shared graphics...
  4. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Hello, Tears ago I bought flight simulator 2004. It worked fine on windows 7 but not on windows 10l. I decided to buy a new laptop with windows 10 and try it out. Like I said before, it did not work and maybe i wore it out. I started to look for something like 2004 and come...
  5. Flight simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator: I have bought, payed, the softwarecode for the Flight Simulator. How do I get started?? QWFM3-QPX6Q-KYXKQ-VYJJX-33TFZ Anders anders1632gmail.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/3961aaec-fe5e-41f2-9993-33fee8da211e
  6. Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator: Purchased the Microsoft Flight Simulator Software and wondering why it is taking so long to download the files? Running Win10 on a Lenovo, Legion, Gaming machine, overclocked to 5.3GH, dual core, 16Gig storage, 1TB SSD, 20 MPS DSL, internet support. The download process has...
  7. Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator: Problem installing Flight Simulator After 11 hours to download Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe for Windows 10, a "Continue" button at the bottom of the screen came up, so I clicked it. Then it came to a screen to set up preferences but it was 'greyed out' to where I...
  8. flight simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flight simulator: I purchased yesterday FS2020 standard edition. When I load the dvd's , suddenly the install gives me an error : Feature: Defaultfeature File : E:\data8.cab Error: data error cyclische redundantiecontrole...
  9. flight simulator

flight simulator: I cannot open flight simulator, it appears to be installed. When I try to open it a page opens for Gaming Sevices in the Microsoft store. It says this product is installed, only option is to "Install on my devices". What gives?...
  10. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking...