Windows 10: Land ändern

Discus and support Land ändern in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mein Profil ist mit Deutschland verbunden obwohl ich in der Schweiz lebe. Ich wollte das ändern aber das funktioniert leider nicht ich bin auf mein... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Land ändern

Mein Profil ist mit Deutschland verbunden obwohl ich in der Schweiz lebe. Ich wollte das ändern aber das funktioniert leider nicht ich bin auf mein Profil dann Region/Land bearbeiten aber dort konnte ich nur eine Postleitzahl eingeben und das Land konnte man nicht bearbeiten.

:)

CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Land Rover Discover 3 / PTI

I have recently purchased a new discovery 3 with PTI. Initially I had to downgrade my phone to a 6230 purchased through ebay. This phone is unstable and old so I need to know what phones will work with the PTI.

Land Rover produce a list of telephones, but as per usual, they are all old and obsolete models. I am looking for something like a N80 that will work.

Even if it doesn't work with the cradle & just bluetooth it would be better than the current phone. Anyone any suggestions please?

bonnie1---01, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Land ändern

Thema:

Land ändern

1. Land ändern - Similar Threads - Land ändern

2. Change Land

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Land: My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then edit region / country but there I could only enter a zip code and the country could not be edited....
  3. the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands: Good Evening When I wish to type a sentence the row or line automatically fills with number 8888888888 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-number-8-automatically-fills-where-cursor/b0a1a403-fb14-413b-8819-d2716ba6ed3a
  4. Windows 10 landing page keeps reloading without login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 landing page keeps reloading without login screen: Hello, Situation: 1. Win 10 64 bit Home Edition loads and I get to the screen that shows time, day and month. 2. From here I do not get login screen. 3. Ctrl+Alt+Del or normal left click used to get to login page. But not anymore. Now the page with time, day and month...
  5. Windows 10 November 2019 Update likely to land on Tuesday

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 November 2019 Update likely to land on Tuesday: Microsoft’s promised November rollout of the Windows 10 November 2019 Update (also known as 1909 and 19H2) is likely to kick off on Tuesday. According to a report and availability of ISOs on Microsoft Developer Network, Windows 10’s last feature update of the year is ready...
  6. PSA: Multiple scrolling improvements have landed in Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PSA: Multiple scrolling improvements have landed in Edge Canary: If you activate "Enable Experimental Scrolling" in edge://flags/ , you have new features to test (Canary only). Percent-Based Scrolling is now in (keyboard+scrollwheel), as the New Fling Animation for touch input is also there. Here is a confirmation:...
  7. Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/darkhs/dualsim_support_finally_landed_in_the_yourphone/
  8. Hoping to land a job

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hoping to land a job: Not sure where else to turn. Trying to learn effects software for employment. Through bootcamp assistant on my Mac, I have installed Windows 10. However to activate it, it says I need a product key. They cost $139, through Microsoft legit. I only need it for a day or two. Is...
  9. Apollo Landing Programs - Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apollo Landing Programs - Warning: I decided to try out a couple of moon landing programs feeling nostalgic about the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11. I tried Eagle3D and Orbiter. These are old programs and installed old DirectX and C++ libraries / files. Something happened to screw up Reliability Monitor which...
  10. i cant get beyond the landing page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant get beyond the landing page: just turned on my PC and the landing page comes up but when I hit escape to get to the login the screen goes red for a moment then just comes back to the picture. I've turned off a couple of times, same result, alt ctrl del doesn't work either...