Windows 10: Land ändern

Discus and support Land ändern in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mein Profil ist mit Deutschland verbunden obwohl ich in der Schweiz lebe. Ich wollte das ändern aber das funktioniert leider nicht ich bin auf mein... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Land ändern

Mein Profil ist mit Deutschland verbunden obwohl ich in der Schweiz lebe. Ich wollte das ändern aber das funktioniert leider nicht ich bin auf mein Profil dann Region/Land bearbeiten aber dort konnte ich nur eine Postleitzahl eingeben und das Land konnte man nicht bearbeiten.

:)

CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Land Rover Discover 3 / PTI

I have recently purchased a new discovery 3 with PTI. Initially I had to downgrade my phone to a 6230 purchased through ebay. This phone is unstable and old so I need to know what phones will work with the PTI.

Land Rover produce a list of telephones, but as per usual, they are all old and obsolete models. I am looking for something like a N80 that will work.

Even if it doesn't work with the cradle & just bluetooth it would be better than the current phone. Anyone any suggestions please?

bonnie1---01, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Land ändern

Thema:

Land ändern

1. Land ändern - Similar Threads - Land ändern

2. pHONE ON MY ACCOUNT IS A LAND LINE i CANNOT RECEIVE A TEXT TO VERIFY WHO i AM; HOW DO i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pHONE ON MY ACCOUNT IS A LAND LINE i CANNOT RECEIVE A TEXT TO VERIFY WHO i AM; HOW DO i...: Phone on my account is a land line; I cannot receive a text with this phone to verify who I am; How do I correct this? Can some one call to verify?...
  3. pHONE ON MY ACCOUNT IS A LAND LINE i CANNOT RECEIVE A TEXT TO VERIFY WHO i AM; HOW DO i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pHONE ON MY ACCOUNT IS A LAND LINE i CANNOT RECEIVE A TEXT TO VERIFY WHO i AM; HOW DO i...: Phone on my account is a land line; I cannot receive a text with this phone to verify who I am; How do I correct this? Can some one call to verify?...
  4. Microsoft have sent pin code by text to my land line. Why because i cant resd it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft have sent pin code by text to my land line. Why because i cant resd it.: Microsoft have sent my pin code by text to my land line why ? I cant read it on a land line phone. Unable to access the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-have-sent-pin-code-by-text-to-my-land/98eee3bb-e7c0-433e-a1f6-725ee5264fbd
  5. Microsoft have sent pin code by text to my land line. Why because i cant resd it.

Microsoft have sent pin code by text to my land line. Why because i cant resd it.: Microsoft have sent my pin code by text to my land line why ? I cant read it on a land line phone. Unable to access the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-have-sent-pin-code-by-text-to-my-land/98eee3bb-e7c0-433e-a1f6-725ee5264fbd
  6. I need code to open my Microsoft on laptop. But I only have land line. So can't get code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need code to open my Microsoft on laptop. But I only have land line. So can't get code: Need a security code to open my Microsoft. To verify its me. But I only have land line so code can't be sent. 269782 2045 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-code-to-open-my-microsoft-on-laptop-but-i/d7fe3efb-edb7-4f46-8e8c-7eb3c4e66061
  7. I need code to open my Microsoft on laptop. But I only have land line. So can't get code

I need code to open my Microsoft on laptop. But I only have land line. So can't get code: Need a security code to open my Microsoft. To verify its me. But I only have land line so code can't be sent. 269782 2045 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-code-to-open-my-microsoft-on-laptop-but-i/d7fe3efb-edb7-4f46-8e8c-7eb3c4e66061
  8. Randomly not allowed to look around with the mouse on approach for landing in CJ4 CLT

Randomly not allowed to look around with the mouse on approach for landing in CJ4 CLT: I was on approach to land and I randomly couldn't look around with my mouse to hide the yoke and activate the airbreak causing me to crash....
  9. Randomly not allowed to look around with the mouse on approach for landing in CJ4 CLT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly not allowed to look around with the mouse on approach for landing in CJ4 CLT: I was on approach to land and I randomly couldn't look around with my mouse to hide the yoke and activate the airbreak causing me to crash....
  10. Trying to get my security code to resign onto account only have a land line can't receive texts

Trying to get my security code to resign onto account only have a land line can't receive texts: Trying to get my security code to resign onto account only have a land line can't receive texts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-get-my-security-code-to-resign-onto/2577998f-9cc8-49e3-a03a-0cdb108266f0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. land ändern