Windows 10: Language and OS version

Discus and support Language and OS version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have two questions: 1. I have a Lenovo Legion that came with a Win10 TR language package. I have been using windows since v1.1 and always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aliselvi, Aug 28, 2019.

1. aliselvi Win User

Language and OS version

Hello,

I have two questions:

1. I have a Lenovo Legion that came with a Win10 TR language package. I have been using windows since v1.1 and always in English. Now i am forced to use it in Turkish and i don't understand the terms. Is there a way to add English package into this? (Windows says this version only supports one language) this is a bit medieval really, being forced to use an os in a language i don't want nor know the terms just because it comes in that language..

2. I don't really like windows 10. I find it intrusive, "my way or the highway" attitude and the forced, clumsy user interface. I loved windows 8.1 and if possible, would very much like to remove win10 and install an English win8.1. my question is, would it support my lenovo legion Y520?

:)

aliselvi, Aug 28, 2019

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Aug 28, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Language and OS version

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Language and OS version

1. Language and OS version - Similar Threads - Language version

2. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Chinese version Single Language to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Chinese version Single Language to Windows 11 Pro: Hello, I recently upgraded from Windows 11 home single language to Windows 11 Pro.I install windows 11 pro to change the language, although my laptop had a windows 11 home key. After upgrading I am able to install a new language, but in activation I get that, I believe it is...
  3. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Chinese version Single Language to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Chinese version Single Language to Windows 11 Pro: Hello, I recently upgraded from Windows 11 home single language to Windows 11 Pro.I install windows 11 pro to change the language, although my laptop had a windows 11 home key. After upgrading I am able to install a new language, but in activation I get that, I believe it is...
  4. Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language: Hello, I recently bought a laptop in China which has windows 11 single language, so I can't not change the language of the system. I want to know if I buy a Windows 11 home key and activate it in my computer will I be able to change the display language of my computer?...
  5. Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language

Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language: Hello, I recently bought a laptop in China which has windows 11 single language, so I can't not change the language of the system. I want to know if I buy a Windows 11 home key and activate it in my computer will I be able to change the display language of my computer?...
  6. Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade: Hello, I bought a laptop in China, I am struggling to be able to change the language of my system. I don't understand a lot of Chinese, so I want to change the language of display of windows, but I haven't been able to do so. QuestionsI am obligated to buy windows 11 pro? If...
  7. Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade

Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade: Hello, I bought a laptop in China, I am struggling to be able to change the language of my system. I don't understand a lot of Chinese, so I want to change the language of display of windows, but I haven't been able to do so. QuestionsI am obligated to buy windows 11 pro? If...
  8. Why is there no Korean Language in SwiftKey iPad version?

Why is there no Korean Language in SwiftKey iPad version?: No Korean language in iPad version of SwiftKey!!!* Moved from Community Center* Changed to a discussion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-no-korean-language-in-swiftkey-ipad/a44aed84-472f-474d-9a6e-8abfae48c441
  9. Why is there no Korean Language in SwiftKey iPad version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no Korean Language in SwiftKey iPad version?: No Korean language in iPad version of SwiftKey!!!* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-no-korean-language-in-swiftkey-ipad/a44aed84-472f-474d-9a6e-8abfae48c441
  10. Do all Windows 11 versions have a Spanish language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do all Windows 11 versions have a Spanish language: Do all versions of Windows 11 have different languages capabilities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-all-windows-11-versions-have-a-spanish-language/c9ddc5ad-405c-4aa3-81d0-8b8479164279