Windows 10: Language bar disappears from taskbar

Discus and support Language bar disappears from taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried many times to fix the problem through language setting and audio play troubleshoot and language bar appears on the taskbar. But once I sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dr. MidohBah, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Language bar disappears from taskbar

I tried many times to fix the problem through language setting and audio play troubleshoot and language bar appears on the taskbar. But once I sign out, language icon disappears. I know by pressing Microsoft logo and space, I get the languages I installed. Some advise to right click the taskbar ... toolbar and click language and show it on the taskbar but unfortunately, when I did that I could not find the language!! I also restore the system few times and ran sfc /scannow but no success.

I would appreciate your help in this regard.

:)

Dr. MidohBah, Feb 11, 2019

2. Extra language bar appearing in taskbar

I often switch between languages while typing, so I always set the language bar to be visible and floating on the desktop. This makes it more convenient to change language options while working, and saves space on the taskbar. But recently an extra language bar has appeared in the taskbar:

Language bar disappears from taskbar [​IMG]

This wastes space on the taskbar. I would rather use that space to display other things. I only want the floating language bar, but I can't find settings anywhere to remove the taskbar langage display.
    If I minimize the floating language bar, I end up with both language bars on the taskbar:

Language bar disappears from taskbar [​IMG]
    Any suggestions?

This is Windows 10 64-bit. I just installed Cumulative Update 1803, but this problem has existed for at least a few weeks.

ChochoYubi, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Language bar disappeared from taskbar in Windows 10

Windows 10 language bar disappeared from taskbar, I tried every thing I know to get it but useless

mysterieuseabraham, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Language bar disappears from taskbar

Language bar disappeared from taskbar in Windows 10

I have done all steps and Docked in the taskbar is checked, but never pined to taskbar,, so ?

mysterieuseabraham, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Language bar disappears from taskbar

1. Language bar disappears from taskbar - Similar Threads - Language bar disappears

2. Language bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language bar missing: I know this has been asked a million times before and honestly as an IT professional I am almost embarrased to ask, but I have tried every solution I have been able to google and nothing has worked for me. My problem is simple - I dont have a language bar in my taskbar and...
  3. Language bar options

Language bar options: Hello, I use key sequence (Ctrl + key) for changing the input languages I use. Regularly my advanced key settings are restored to default, erased or something like this - nothing happens when I use Ctrl+key and when I go the the menu it's written "none". Also when I change...
  4. Taskbar disappeared.

Taskbar disappeared.: Not sure I have this under the the correct 'classification' as I'm pretty close to a Luddite, but today my taskbar has stopped displaying when I have my internet windows up [Google Chrome]. Previously I had finally got it to hide and show when I scrolled down to the bottom of...
  5. Removing languages from taskbar

Removing languages from taskbar: I have installed three language keyboards but I don’t need all the languages there. Please, give me advice on how I can remove some of these languages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-languages-from-taskbar/8ee0215e-cbd8-45f3-a833-dca5354725a6
  6. Battery icon disappeared from taskbar

Battery icon disappeared from taskbar: My battery icon has gone and when I go to taskbar settings , the icon for Dell audio is showing as battery ??? Can anyone explain or help please? Thankyou...
  7. Extra language bar appearing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra language bar appearing in taskbar: I often switch between languages while typing, so I always set the language bar to be visible and floating on the desktop. This makes it more convenient to change language options while working, and saves space on the taskbar. But recently an extra language bar has appeared...
  8. How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?

How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?: I would like to remove the ENG bar/icon from the taskbar but cannot find the relevant setting. For some reason the US keyboard layout is listed even though it's not present in the control panel. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/0gDJMHy.png 89288
  9. Problem: Redundant languages in the language bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem: Redundant languages in the language bar: I have on the language bars redundant languages, namely: English UK and English International, although my current language settings are configured to Arabic Saudi Arabia and English US. Here is a GIF explanation of my problem. Animated GIF - Find Share on GIPHY...
  10. Language bar is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar is missing: I did a clean install of Windows 10 not long ago and now my language bar is missing. In addition, the alt-shift shortcut for changing keyboard layouts does not work. I have checked all my control panel settings and also added a registry entry to launch ctfmon.exe, as per the...