Windows 10: Language bar disappears from taskbar

Discus and support Language bar disappears from taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried many times to fix the problem through language setting and audio play troubleshoot and language bar appears on the taskbar. But once I sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dr. MidohBah, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Language bar disappears from taskbar

I tried many times to fix the problem through language setting and audio play troubleshoot and language bar appears on the taskbar. But once I sign out, language icon disappears. I know by pressing Microsoft logo and space, I get the languages I installed. Some advise to right click the taskbar ... toolbar and click language and show it on the taskbar but unfortunately, when I did that I could not find the language!! I also restore the system few times and ran sfc /scannow but no success.

I would appreciate your help in this regard.

:)

Dr. MidohBah, Feb 11, 2019

2. Extra language bar appearing in taskbar

I often switch between languages while typing, so I always set the language bar to be visible and floating on the desktop. This makes it more convenient to change language options while working, and saves space on the taskbar. But recently an extra language bar has appeared in the taskbar:

Language bar disappears from taskbar [​IMG]

This wastes space on the taskbar. I would rather use that space to display other things. I only want the floating language bar, but I can't find settings anywhere to remove the taskbar langage display.
    If I minimize the floating language bar, I end up with both language bars on the taskbar:

Language bar disappears from taskbar [​IMG]
    Any suggestions?

This is Windows 10 64-bit. I just installed Cumulative Update 1803, but this problem has existed for at least a few weeks.

ChochoYubi, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Language bar disappeared from taskbar in Windows 10

Windows 10 language bar disappeared from taskbar, I tried every thing I know to get it but useless

mysterieuseabraham, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Language bar disappears from taskbar

Language bar disappeared from taskbar in Windows 10

I have done all steps and Docked in the taskbar is checked, but never pined to taskbar,, so ?

mysterieuseabraham, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Language bar disappears from taskbar

1. Language bar disappears from taskbar - Similar Threads - Language bar disappears

2. Unable to dock language bar in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to dock language bar in the taskbar: I just upgraded to Win 11 from Win 10 on my Dell Inspiron 15 notebook through a Win Update prompt.The language bar automatically appeared in the top right corner - floating. I failed to dock it in the taskbar; on checking in Settings -> Time & Language -> Typing -> Advanced...
  3. LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR: Posting this in hope MS would finally decide to fix this, as it's driving me and not just me I'm sure crazy.I have the language bar docked in the taskbar. It's set, it works. BUT almost every day when I turn on my laptop, it's not there. And to get it back, I have to restart...
  4. LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR: Posting this in hope MS would finally decide to fix this, as it's driving me and not just me I'm sure crazy.I have the language bar docked in the taskbar. It's set, it works. BUT almost every day when I turn on my laptop, it's not there. And to get it back, I have to restart...
  5. LANGUAGE BAR FREQUENTLY DISAPPEARING FROM TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Some Keyboards Disappear Repetitively from the Language Bar

Some Keyboards Disappear Repetitively from the Language Bar: I use my laptop in multiple languages, and for that, I use multiple keyboards, which are easily changeable through the language bar on the taskbar. But whenever I perform an action such as restart or changing user account, a fixed set of keyboards disappear from the language...
  7. Language bar disappears frequently

Language bar disappears frequently: I use English and Spanish keyboard settings on my Win 10 machines. Three machines -- two Dell, one Lenovo. Normally, the "ENG" or "ESP" setting appears in the taskbar, and I can click to toggle the input language. I can also use shift+left alt to toggle. But every day or...
  8. Keyboard language indicator disappears from taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard language indicator disappears from taskbar: I need to switch between different languages/keyboard layouts regularly, so the language indicator in the taskbar is very convenient. For some weeks now, the keyboard language indicator no longer appears in the taskbar, if I've just started my computer or re-logged in. I...
  9. Language bar keeps randomly disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language bar keeps randomly disappearing: When it disappears I can't change between languages and the language indicator at the task bar also disappears, while I still have both languages in the language setting, I need to remove one of them or move them up or down in order to have it reappear... is there any fix for...
  10. Language bar keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar keeps disappearing: Hello: I use Windows 10, 64-bit, v. 1803. I can get the language bar to show up, but after a reboot, it is gone (always), and I have to reactivate it. In Settings > Time & language > Region & language > Advanced keyboard settings, "Use the desktop language bar when it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. langage taskbar