Windows 10: LANGUAGE BAR ISSUE

Discus and support LANGUAGE BAR ISSUE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello my task bar shows 4 languages, I just removed the two of others from language preference setting option. But still it's shows there. So its very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SirajKuttilanji, Nov 21, 2018.

1. LANGUAGE BAR ISSUE

Hello my task bar shows 4 languages, I just removed the two of others from language preference setting option. But still it's shows there. So its very difficult to switch between them. I need only two languages to b showed on the taskbar.....anyone please help me!!!!! (sorry for my bad English)

:)

SirajKuttilanji, Nov 21, 2018

2. Language bar is gone in windows 10

Hello,

I understand that the Language Bar is not found in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Search Language and select it.
    • Left side pane select Advanced settings.
    • Under Switching Input methods check mark "Use the desktop language bar when its available."
    • Click Save. Check if the issue persists.
    Please post to us if you have any further issues in Windows. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 21, 2018
  4. LANGUAGE BAR ISSUE

Issues with Disappearance of language bar and system icon is missing on taksbar.

Hi Loolie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

When you say that "in the start menu when I click on it", what is the exact issue that you are facing with Start Menu?

I suggest you to try to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to pin language bar.

1. Click on Search bar.

2 Type "Language" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Advanced Settings.

4. Under Switching input methods, click on check mark on Use the desktop language bar when it's available.

Step 2: I suggest you to also turn on taskbar icons.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Turn System icons on or off" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then turn on clock and other system icons.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

LANGUAGE BAR ISSUE

1. LANGUAGE BAR ISSUE - Similar Threads - LANGUAGE BAR ISSUE

2. Language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar: My language bar is hidden from the taskbar though I check the box for Show text labels on the Language bar and Show additional Language bar icons in the taskbar. What Can I do? Please help. I can't alter my languages...
  3. Language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language bar: My language bar is hidden from the taskbar though I check the box for Show text labels on the Language bar and Show additional Language bar icons in the taskbar. What Can I do? Please help. I can't alter my languages...
  4. LANGUAGE BAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LANGUAGE BAR: why language is removed from taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/7333fb49-de5f-4daa-8a84-3553d7927bc0
  5. LANGUAGE BAR

LANGUAGE BAR: why language is removed from taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/7333fb49-de5f-4daa-8a84-3553d7927bc0
  6. Language Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Bar: Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages. Please help.Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/84b831ad-5d20-4af0-81cf-be6f0b81e5c1
  7. Language Bar

Language Bar: Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages. Please help.Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/84b831ad-5d20-4af0-81cf-be6f0b81e5c1
  8. language bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    language bar: I've been switching from English to Japanese for years using the language bar. Now, for some reason when I switch to Japanese it will not type in Japanese characters, only Roman letters we use in English. I'm stuck. Any suggestions?...
  9. Issue with language bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with language bar not appearing: Hello, The language bar on my taskbar disappeared for no reason when i started my laptop. I've tried all the solutions online checking language settings, taskbar settings, keyboard settings, language bar options, using regedit, sfc scan but nothing works and the language bar...
  10. language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    language bar: I added some input languages, but they disappear from language bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/5b8c8ab2-0eab-432d-9de1-314d1422b400