Windows 10: Language bar keeps adding languages to itself

Discus and support Language bar keeps adding languages to itself in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know why but my language bar keeps adding the English US and/or English US-International options. It is not in the Language preferences >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adechow, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Adechow Win User

Language bar keeps adding languages to itself

I don't know why but my language bar keeps adding the English US and/or English US-International options. It is not in the Language preferences > Preferred languages list when I click on it though.

:)

Adechow, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Random language keeps adding to my language bar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that a random language gets added
    automatically. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• May I know the language that gets added?

• Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you have not tried the lpksetup command, I would suggest you to give it a try and see if that helps. Refer
    the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold
      Windows logo key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      lpksetup and click on OK.

3. Now, select
      Uninstall display language.

4. Select the language that you want to uninstall and click on
      Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Jul 30, 2021
  4. rose Win User

language bar keeps changing

I don't want the windows display the TUR though. I just want the keyboard when I'm typing turkish wise, but language bar icon keeps changing when I restart or start the pc.

Thema:

1. Language bar keeps adding languages to itself - Similar Threads - Language bar keeps

2. Language Stuck on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Stuck on Language Bar: Hello there,I recently bought a new laptop and was installing languages I need on it. As a Japanese learner, I need Japanese and I'm in the UK so I got the English UK pack, too, however, there is now an English US language stuck on the language bar. I know it's not a big...
  3. Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel: The operating system constantly adds excessive languages to the lang panel, even though there are no new languages in the corresponding Settings tab. I own a laptop that has a German keyboard layout, and by default, there was the German language set in the system. I've...
  4. Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel: The operating system constantly adds excessive languages to the lang panel, even though there are no new languages in the corresponding Settings tab. I own a laptop that has a German keyboard layout, and by default, there was the German language set in the system. I've...
  5. Random language keeps adding to my language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random language keeps adding to my language bar: None of the solution on the forum work and I still get random languages added to my bar after restart. I can find it on the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-language-keeps-adding-to-my-language-bar/f1a51b67-152d-4932-844c-19f49e74420c
  6. Residual Languages on Language Bar

Residual Languages on Language Bar: I use English UK and Greek, as my input languages in windows 10. The problem is that in the language bar that pops up with "win key + space bar" there are 2 more languages Greek with latin characters and English US. These 2 do not show in my language preferences or anywhere...
  7. Windows keeps adding a language

Windows keeps adding a language: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 on my personal laptop, working in 2 languages - Hebrew and English. My main language is English, and I prefer to use the US keyboard QWERTY and !@#, mainly because it is also used in Hebrew with UK English dialect spelling and special words....
  8. Language bar keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar keeps disappearing: Hello: I use Windows 10, 64-bit, v. 1803. I can get the language bar to show up, but after a reboot, it is gone (always), and I have to reactivate it. In Settings > Time & language > Region & language > Advanced keyboard settings, "Use the desktop language bar when it's...
  9. Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language

Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language: Hello Support Team, This is completely frustrating in Windows 10 and I need a solution of that crap. I reinstalled the windows just to try overcome this problem but yet still occurring. THIS IS A BUG OR SOMETHING NEED TO BE LOOKED AT. Here is the problem I have an...
  10. language bar keeps changing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    language bar keeps changing: I set it to my lanugage Turkey as TUR whenever I restart or close and open the pc the the language changes. I just want the keyboard language to stay on TUR. 42449