Windows 10: Language bar options

Discus and support Language bar options in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I use key sequence (Ctrl + key) for changing the input languages I use. Regularly my advanced key settings are restored to default, erased or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HristoSokolarski, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Language bar options

Hello,

I use key sequence (Ctrl + key) for changing the input languages I use. Regularly my advanced key settings are restored to default, erased or something like this - nothing happens when I use Ctrl+key and when I go the the menu it's written "none". Also when I change the settings again to what I want nothing happens - in the menu I can see the new options but when I press the Ctrl+key the input language is not changed. It starts working after some time for unknown by me reason. This is really driving me crazy because not only the language is change while I'm working but also when pressing Ctrl+key it switches to the window of another opened program.

Thanks in advance

:)

HristoSokolarski, Nov 11, 2018

2. Language bar is gone in windows 10

Hello,

I understand that the Language Bar is not found in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Search Language and select it.
    • Left side pane select Advanced settings.
    • Under Switching Input methods check mark "Use the desktop language bar when its available."
    • Click Save. Check if the issue persists.
    Please post to us if you have any further issues in Windows. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Language bar options

Flyfisherman, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Language bar options

1. Language bar options - Similar Threads - Language bar options

2. Language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language bar: My language bar is hidden from the taskbar though I check the box for Show text labels on the Language bar and Show additional Language bar icons in the taskbar. What Can I do? Please help. I can't alter my languages...
  3. What do the Language Bar options mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do the Language Bar options mean?: Hi everyone,I'm having issues understanding what the different options in the language bar means. When I turn them on/off I can't notice any difference....
  4. What do the Language Bar options mean?

What do the Language Bar options mean?: Hi everyone,I'm having issues understanding what the different options in the language bar means. When I turn them on/off I can't notice any difference....
  5. Language Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Bar: Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages. Please help.Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/84b831ad-5d20-4af0-81cf-be6f0b81e5c1
  6. Language Bar

Language Bar: Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages. Please help.Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/84b831ad-5d20-4af0-81cf-be6f0b81e5c1
  7. Language Bar - Unwanted "Other Language" options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Bar - Unwanted "Other Language" options: Hello community. Not sure when did this start happening but my language bar has unwanted "Other Language" options. [ATTACH] They are also in the Advanced Key Settings: [ATTACH] But they do not show up in "Preferred Languages" or anywhere else: [ATTACH] So I can't...
  8. Can't remove extra language option in langauge bar

Can't remove extra language option in langauge bar: Hi, I have just reinstalled windows10 on my laptop, after the installation, there are 4 language options yet in the language preference settings, there are only 3. How can I remove the additional one? Thanks for your help! [ATTACH]...
  9. language bar

language bar: I added some input languages, but they disappear from language bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/5b8c8ab2-0eab-432d-9de1-314d1422b400
  10. Cannot delete language bar options (Windows 10)

Cannot delete language bar options (Windows 10): For some reason, after I restarted my computer, I noticed there were more options in the language bar than there should be. I only want the first three options from the top, but after the restart an additional four showed up without me adding them. I went to Language...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. language bar options

2. languages bar with to much options

3. languages bar options

4. language bar option