Windows 10: Language Bar

Discus and support Language Bar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArvinNili, Dec 29, 2021.

1. ArvinNili Win User

Language Bar

Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages. Please help.Regards,

:)

ArvinNili, Dec 29, 2021

2. Language bar is gone in windows 10

Hello,

I understand that the Language Bar is not found in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Search Language and select it.
    • Left side pane select Advanced settings.
    • Under Switching Input methods check mark "Use the desktop language bar when its available."
    • Click Save. Check if the issue persists.
    Please post to us if you have any further issues in Windows. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 29, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection

Hi Чингиз Алматов,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. What is the build version of Windows 10 you are using?
    However, I suggest you to try this below method, and check if that helps.

Step: Check Language Bar is Hidden.

1. Press Windows logo and I key, open Settings
    2. Click on Devices
    3. Select Typing
    4. Select the option Advanced keyboard settings
    5. Then select Language bar options
    6. Check the box: Show text labels on the Language bar
    7. Then select the Language Bar tab and make sure that the
      Docked in the taskbar option is checked.
    8. Click on Apply and OK to exit, and check if that helps.

Kindly provide us the results so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Dec 29, 2021
  4. Language Bar

Flyfisherman, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

Language Bar

1. Language Bar - Similar Threads - Language Bar

2. Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...: Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bug-language-bar-docked-to-system-tray/e3699db8-622a-45cc-b435-22ce2569c744
  3. Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...: Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bug-language-bar-docked-to-system-tray/e3699db8-622a-45cc-b435-22ce2569c744
  4. Language bar will not stay hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language bar will not stay hidden: I'm using Windows 10Everytime I restart my computer, the language bar icon will show up on the taskbar. Then i'll go to the advanced settings, turn it off, and as soon as I restart again, it's back again. I can't find a way to keep it hidden or to delete the second language I...
  5. Language bar will not stay hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar will not stay hidden: I'm using Windows 10Everytime I restart my computer, the language bar icon will show up on the taskbar. Then i'll go to the advanced settings, turn it off, and as soon as I restart again, it's back again. I can't find a way to keep it hidden or to delete the second language I...
  6. Language bar will not stay hidden

7. My news bar on the taskbar switched languages to hindi after an update. Is this something i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My news bar on the taskbar switched languages to hindi after an update. Is this something i...: I got the update notification for my pc, and it looked normal. I run frequent virus scans on a couple separate antivirus programs, like the built in windows antivirus and Malwarebytes. I scan downloads and do everything I can to keep my computer healthy. So I installed the...
  8. My news bar on the taskbar switched languages to hindi after an update. Is this something i...

My news bar on the taskbar switched languages to hindi after an update. Is this something i...: I got the update notification for my pc, and it looked normal. I run frequent virus scans on a couple separate antivirus programs, like the built in windows antivirus and Malwarebytes. I scan downloads and do everything I can to keep my computer healthy. So I installed the...
  9. My news bar on the taskbar switched languages to hindi after an update. Is this something i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My language bar on the taskbar doesn't have the "classic" design

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My language bar on the taskbar doesn't have the "classic" design: Hello!I recently added a new input language to my system. I only had 1 language installed on my Windows 10 until recently. The problem is that the language bar on the taskbar looks like an old version. It looks like this: I thought it needs to look like this: How can I change...