Windows 10: Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3

Discus and support Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone has the same problem but my keyboard language has a weird language that I did not set or installed on the language preferences.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kitiphat Ch, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3

I don't know if anyone has the same problem but my keyboard language has a weird language that I did not set or installed on the language preferences.

Below is my language settings, as you can see there is only English and Thai

Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3 4b91d9d1-1489-48a8-a9c3-65d72844bf56?upload=true.jpg

However, the keyboard language I currently have is this

Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3 8def53b5-c11c-4b6a-9b05-1db067ff3352?upload=true.jpg

And it's very annoying to have to keep switching the language. This happens about 80% of the time (Yes sometimes when I restart it disappeared and have only English and Thai).

If anyone know how to fix I would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Kitiphat Ch, Oct 22, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 language problem.

Hi Fabian,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the base language on your Surface device?
    How to add an input language to your Surface device:

Step 1:

Let's follow these steps below to add an input language to your Surface device:

1.Go to Settings > Time & language > Region & language.

2.Select Add a language.

3.Select the language you want to use from the list, then choose which region's version you want to use. Your download will begin immediately.

Step 2:

Also follow these steps below to set your display language on your Surface device.

1.Go to Settings > Time & language > Region & language.

2.Choose one of your languages, then select Set as default.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Oct 22, 2018
  3. labeeman Win User
    Microsoft to update Surface Pro 3 firmware...

More

labeeman, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3

Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (20 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Pro 3 update history

Brink, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3

1. Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3 - Similar Threads - Language bug microsoft

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Surface Laptop 3 - Bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Laptop 3 - Bugs: Hello Everyone,I'm really wondering how a surface laptop has more bugs than any other non- microsoft hardware running Windows 10.Though there are many bugs, the ones listed below cause me the most amount of inconvenience. 1. Windows + S >> I need to press the key combination...
  5. keyboard and language setting: Microsoft surface 3

keyboard and language setting: Microsoft surface 3: I would like to change the language of my computer to English, yet keep the keyboard setting to Swiss CH. Since I am Swiss resident, yet English is my preferrred language. Does anyone know how I can do this? Since whenever I change the language it automatically changes the...
  6. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: My Microsoft Surface Pro 3 won't sleep with the lid closed. I have gone to the power settings menu to discover all of the settings are blank. However, when i click the drop down menus they are all empty. Is there a fix for this? -CButler12...
  7. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  8. Surface Pro 3

Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  9. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen...
  10. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f