Windows 10: Language.dll issue

Discus and support Language.dll issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello all I tied to download a strategy game name: "Rise of Nation" but I can't install it for a reason :( I Double click ronsetup.exe Error : Setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohamedbouzidi2, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Language.dll issue

hello all I tied to download a strategy game name: "Rise of Nation"

but I can't install it for a reason Language.dll issue :(

I Double click ronsetup.exe

Error : Setup was unable to find (or could not read) the language specific setup resource dll, unable to continue. Please reboot and try again.

Rebooting didn't help

what should I do pls !!!!!! Language.dll issue :(

:)

mohamedbouzidi2, Jul 26, 2019

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 26, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Language.dll issue

Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Language.dll issue

1. Language.dll issue - Similar Threads - Language dll issue

2. Missing language .dll file ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing language .dll file ?: How can I restore or download my missing language .dll file for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-language-dll-file/a99ad52b-cb05-4d36-a754-3be4b1daffb1
  3. Run DLL issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run DLL issue: Hi there, When I open up my computer there is always a Run DLL issue that pops up and looks like this: please help me fix it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-issue/917e4c8b-397c-46d4-8585-ab14bb8fa6d4
  4. running dll issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    running dll issue: [ATTACH] it's been a wile sins this message is printing when i starts windows, not having much trouble before, but now that i'm tring to install the new update it gives me a problem and it may be because of this apparent missing dll, but i really don't know what to do so...
  5. d3d11.dll Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3d11.dll Issue: Hello, I was trying to run an program on Windows 10, and it's giving me an error: "Could not load d3d11.dll". Troubleshooting steps I have taken so far: Installed the latest version of Microsoft DirextX - downloaded from Microsoft website Installed all the updates from...
  6. MSVC140.dll issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSVC140.dll issues: So I have looked around, and found the solution lies in reinstalling Visual C++ 2015 redistributables. So I did that. Repeatedly. It does not fix the error. I uninstalled all VC++'s to no avail. I reinstalled the program asking for it (Origin). Repeatedly. Also, it complains...
  7. .dll file issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .dll file issues: Hello everyone Since the last windows Update i have issues with some .dll files. Most important is, that the steamUI.dll cant be found, so i cant use steam. I already reinstalled the dll and also steam but its not working. Does anybody else have the same issue as me, or does...
  8. Run DLL Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run DLL Issue: Please advise on how to fix this windows issue post system update. Thank you! [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-issue/7677b9d5-3d9d-4a8e-a848-dd5cc300cf90
  9. Msvcr100.dll issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Msvcr100.dll issue: Recenty i got a little problem with my vcredist Everytime i try to play my games (PointBlank.exe), the game won't run if my SysWOW64 folder has msvcr100.dll in it (and there's no error message appear on my screen", just like forced to close). but if i remove the...
  10. Run DLL Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Run DLL Issue: Got a new printer and so loaded its drivers and deleted the old one. Now when I start my computer I get a run DLL error message saying it cannot located the deleted software. I assume it wants to load as part of the start up. Tried looking at my start menu, but can't seem to...