Windows 10: Language.dll issue

Discus and support Language.dll issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello all I tied to download a strategy game name: "Rise of Nation" but I can't install it for a reason :( I Double click ronsetup.exe Error : Setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohamedbouzidi2, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Language.dll issue

hello all I tied to download a strategy game name: "Rise of Nation"

but I can't install it for a reason Language.dll issue :(

I Double click ronsetup.exe

Error : Setup was unable to find (or could not read) the language specific setup resource dll, unable to continue. Please reboot and try again.

Rebooting didn't help

what should I do pls !!!!!! Language.dll issue :(

:)

mohamedbouzidi2, Jul 26, 2019

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 26, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Language.dll issue

Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Language.dll issue

1. Language.dll issue - Similar Threads - Language dll issue

2. Windows Defender DLL issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender DLL issue: [ATTACH] Everytime I start Defender it wont update or even start. [ATTACH][ATTACH] The error code refers me to a DLL file. I've flashed my registry back to a older registry files from 2018, I save then clean my registry once a month using CCleaner. I have not installed new...
  3. Run DLL Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run DLL Issue: Please advise on how to fix this windows issue post system update. Thank you! [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-issue/7677b9d5-3d9d-4a8e-a848-dd5cc300cf90
  4. Msvcr100.dll issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Msvcr100.dll issue: Recenty i got a little problem with my vcredist Everytime i try to play my games (PointBlank.exe), the game won't run if my SysWOW64 folder has msvcr100.dll in it (and there's no error message appear on my screen", just like forced to close). but if i remove the...
  5. Language Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Issue: Hello! So, I changed my language/region settings from English to Japanese in order to use a computer program called UTAU, and although some of my settings are fine, I can't seem to change apps such as Word or the app store back to English from Japanese. I've changed my...
  6. Language issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language issue: The keyboard languages are changing automatically without any notification. I live in France but I am an English-speaking person and I need English keyboard. But the configuration keeps changing from English/French configuration full English....
  7. Language Issue

Language Issue: Hello. I have a problem concerning the display language of Windows 10. When I first bought my laptop in 2016, it was set up to the French (France) language by default, but I changed it to English (United States) and everything was fine till the Windows 10 October 2018...
  8. Issue with DLL component

Issue with DLL component: Hello, Can someone explain what is happening with this situation? I have an app that was written in VB6 which uses msxml6.dll to provide XML functionality.to XML documents. It works fine on System A, but not on System B. When I try to run the app on System B in the VB6...
  9. Run DLL Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Run DLL Issue: Got a new printer and so loaded its drivers and deleted the old one. Now when I start my computer I get a run DLL error message saying it cannot located the deleted software. I assume it wants to load as part of the start up. Tried looking at my start menu, but can't seem to...
  10. language issue

in Windows 10 Support
    language issue: Please guys does anyone have any solution for this [img] in the right side give me 3 languages the 3rd one is english united states and i don't installed it its shown automatically in the left side in settings its not shown and i can't remove it i must restart or...