Windows 10: Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete

Discus and support Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I delete ENG INTL but it keeps on coming back how to make sure it doesnt come back again 61028 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mitex, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Mitex Win User

Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete

I delete ENG INTL but it keeps on coming back how to make sure it doesnt come back again

:)

Mitex, Aug 20, 2016

2. US International Keyboard for Windows 10

i did change my language settings , but it keeps getting back to the ENG US , instead of ENG INTL !!!how can i make this stop?

arthurmurachco, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Battery overview settings corrupted

I have occasionally cured the issue. It wasn't expected at all, as I've noticed two odd languages among my installed ones, namely ENG INTL and ENG US which were the choice languages between them and German while initial Widows setup. Playing now with languages
    installations I've noticed the issue with corrupted battery settings page is magically cured. Do you have an explanation for this? How come it could affect "%" display turn into word "hours" and mess up everything on that page?

PetrovskiLeo, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete

1. Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete - Similar Threads - Language ENG INTL

2. how to get permanent deleted items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get permanent deleted items: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***+717003287Damsana Methdinu Perera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-permanent-deleted-items/b36ca441-029b-4fd0-8eca-45e4a851774c
  3. how to get permanent deleted items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get permanent deleted items: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***+717003287Damsana Methdinu Perera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-permanent-deleted-items/b36ca441-029b-4fd0-8eca-45e4a851774c
  4. Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder keeps on coming back after deletion: have a bit of an issue with a folder on my desktop. I keep on deleting and it keeps on coming back. I installed Norton. Didnt pick up any viruses or malware. Scanned computer with safety scanner. Nothing was picked up. Driving me nuts. I installed latest Win10 updates. No...
  5. Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in: Hi I am deploying Edge Chromium throughout my company and part of the install script I have is deleting IE shortcuts to discourage use before its unsupported My script deletes the IE shortcut in : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and also :...
  6. Deleted file keep coming back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  7. This keeps coming back...

This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  8. Permanently delete video, how to retrieve back

Permanently delete video, how to retrieve back: I deleted a video that was 3hrs long from my SSD and it was said to be to large to recycle and thus had to be permanently deleted. Now a part of that video which i had apparently cut out was corrupted and i need the long video back. Is there any software or method i can use...
  9. How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?: EVERY time I turn my win10 PC on the taskbar shows ENG INTL & I switch it to ENG US. Only to find it switched back to ENG INTL the next time I turn it on. This is on the right end of the taskbar third in from the corner next to time & date., notifications is in the bottom...
  10. My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup: My laptop keeps re-installing the ENG-INTL keyboard when i boot it up and in the settings, it does not appear, so i have to re-add it before i can delete it I have seen many other people with the exact same problem but clearly with different causes, as my PC simply does not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keeps switching to eng intl

2. keyboard keeps switching to ENG Intl