Windows 10: Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete

Discus and support Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I delete ENG INTL but it keeps on coming back how to make sure it doesnt come back again 61028 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mitex, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Mitex Win User

Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete

I delete ENG INTL but it keeps on coming back how to make sure it doesnt come back again

:)

Mitex, Aug 20, 2016

2. US International Keyboard for Windows 10

i did change my language settings , but it keeps getting back to the ENG US , instead of ENG INTL !!!how can i make this stop?

arthurmurachco, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Battery overview settings corrupted

I have occasionally cured the issue. It wasn't expected at all, as I've noticed two odd languages among my installed ones, namely ENG INTL and ENG US which were the choice languages between them and German while initial Widows setup. Playing now with languages
    installations I've noticed the issue with corrupted battery settings page is magically cured. Do you have an explanation for this? How come it could affect "%" display turn into word "hours" and mess up everything on that page?

PetrovskiLeo, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete

1. Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete - Similar Threads - Language ENG INTL

2. How do I permanently get rid of the German Language Pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I permanently get rid of the German Language Pack?: I have posted similar question before, but I have never gotten a definitive answer to this question. I NEED HELP! Situation: I am running Windows 10 professional / 1809 on a custom built desktop machine. A while back I installed the Microsoft German Language Pack on this...
  3. My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup

My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup: My laptop keeps re-installing the ENG-INTL keyboard when i boot it up and in the settings, it does not appear, so i have to re-add it before i can delete it I have seen many other people with the exact same problem but clearly with different causes, as my PC simply does not...
  4. Permanently deleting emails from the deleted folder in the email set-up that comes with...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently deleting emails from the deleted folder in the email set-up that comes with...: Can anyone help with this? All 3000+ emails just reappear overnight, no matter which way I delete them-singly or all at once. Thanks. KaKaKaty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-deleting-emails-from-the-deleted/a67022cf-ba00-4963-a85b-4df21dec319a"
  5. How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?

How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?: I would like to remove the ENG bar/icon from the taskbar but cannot find the relevant setting. For some reason the US keyboard layout is listed even though it's not present in the control panel. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/0gDJMHy.png 89288
  6. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...: Hummm, maybe they like my PC a bit too much? Lately I have some trojans that keeps on coming back, no matter how hard I delete them... How can I get rid of these pests? [img] 99069
  7. Message on screen keeps coming back.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Message on screen keeps coming back.: Hi. New to the forum, bit not to tek toys. I have recently set my PC from 8.1 to the free 10 upgrade offer. Everything's fine, 'Except' down in the bottom right hand corner a message keeps coming up.... "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows." I have gone...
  8. BSOD problem that just keeps coming back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD problem that just keeps coming back: I been having issues with my AMD radeon HD 6670 drivers, I'm using win 10 pro. The driver isnt up to date since it causes conflict with windows 10. Ran memtest86 overnight, no issues. It has something to do with the version of my driver, this issues has happened...
  9. How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar: I have languages "English (United Kingdom)" and "English (United states)". I suspect this was so that spelling checkers would accept both "colour" and "color", for instance. But this setup inflicts me with "ENG" in the task bar. It was easy to get rid of this in Windows 7,...
  10. Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics)

in Windows 10 Support
    Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics): Hey guys looking for some help with my Windows 10 Acer. I have these files that i keep deleting and they keep coming back. Any idea what could cause this ? Thanks. [img] 63689