Windows 10: Language Error Taskbar-Srarch

Discus and support Language Error Taskbar-Srarch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; .Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎4/‎24/‎2022 OS build 22000.1281 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1281.0 I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LZW.chn, Nov 29, 2022.

1. LZW.chn Win User

Language Error Taskbar-Srarch

.Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎4/‎24/‎2022 OS build 22000.1281 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1281.0 I am using an English versionNot an extra language pack but some contents still appeared in Chinese.I noticed a Bing logo. Is it because I am currently in China and Bing only provides news in Chinese in this region?Can I disable it or switch to English?

:)

LZW.chn, Nov 29, 2022

2. Can't Change Windows 10 operating language

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    unable to change language from the taskbar.

Hi Arindam,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Does other icon on the taskbar works?

• Do you get any error message?
    As per the description provided I understand that you want to change the language to
    English (India). To do so you need to first download the
    English (India
    ). Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Region and language setting in the
      search.

• Under Language click on Add language.

• Look for English and tap on it.

• Click on English (India) to download.

• Click on English (India) and set as default.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Language Error Taskbar-Srarch

can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Language Error Taskbar-Srarch

1. Language Error Taskbar-Srarch - Similar Threads - Language Error Taskbar

2. Language options in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language options in the taskbar: Why does US keyboard language keep showing up for me in the taskbar even though it is not enabled in the settings see below? I have the same problem on both my windows 11 computers. If I can't remove it, how do I disable the win+spacebar so I don't switch to it by mistake?...
  3. Language options in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language options in the taskbar: Why does US keyboard language keep showing up for me in the taskbar even though it is not enabled in the settings see below? I have the same problem on both my windows 11 computers. If I can't remove it, how do I disable the win+spacebar so I don't switch to it by mistake?...
  4. English language Options on taskbar

English language Options on taskbar: I am Win10 Pro 64bit fully updated.On bottom right of my Taskbar is ENG. I have English New Zealand US Keyboard selected as my language.Underneath is English United States US Dvorak Keyboard.Periodically US Dvorak "skips" to the top which i discover when my typing starts...
  5. Language Error Taskbar-Srarch

Language Error Taskbar-Srarch: .Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎4/‎24/‎2022 OS build 22000.1281 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1281.0 I am using an English versionNot an extra language pack but some contents still appeared in Chinese.I noticed a Bing logo. Is it...
  6. Language Icon in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Icon in Taskbar: Dear All, Please help me. How do I change the Language Icon "EN" from white color to black color. It's so difficult to see the language Icon when the Font color is white. Please help me. [ATTACH] Thank for your help....
  7. Language Preferences on Taskbar

Language Preferences on Taskbar: Hello, First I would like to express my immense appreciation to this community's experts who strive to solve problems and make people's lives easier saving them so much scrambling around; you are heroes, and you are very valuable. I have a problem that keeps me anxious as...
  8. Language Toolbar in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Language Toolbar in Taskbar: Try this LANGUABE TOOLBAR IN TASKBAR 1. Start > settings 2. Devices 3. Typing>more keyboard settings>advanced keyboardsettings 4. Language bar options 5. Radio button “Docked in the Taskbar”...
  9. Keyboard language in taskbar

Keyboard language in taskbar: I like to have as minimum icons in toolbar as possible. One thing that I can't trun off is keyboard language. When I am on Typing and go to Advanced keyboard settings I put the tick in the setting: Use the desktop language bar when it's available, because that ist the only...
  10. Language icon in taskbar

Language icon in taskbar: The language icon has suddenly appeared in the Win10 taskbar. I only have UK English as an option, but when I click on it, it says I can have the US English option. How can I get rid of this icon from the taskbar. Thanks...