Windows 10: Language in Windows11

Discus and support Language in Windows11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Settings Language & Region I see:The Taskbar settings show this when I press <kbd>Win+space</kbd>Where does French and Dutch come from? Can I remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theking2, Jan 15, 2022.

1. theking2 Win User

Language in Windows11

In Settings Language & Region I see:The Taskbar settings show this when I press <kbd>Win+space</kbd>Where does French and Dutch come from? Can I remove these?

:)

theking2, Jan 15, 2022

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Language in Windows11

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Language in Windows11

1. Language in Windows11 - Similar Threads - Language Windows11

2. In Windows11 on my computer there is not a time and language option, only language. I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows11 on my computer there is not a time and language option, only language. I can't...: In Windows11 on my computer there is not a time and language option, only language. I can't find where to set the time on my computer. Thanks for your help. Donna...
  3. In Windows11 on my computer there is not a time and language option, only language. I can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows11 on my computer there is not a time and language option, only language. I can't...: In Windows11 on my computer there is not a time and language option, only language. I can't find where to set the time on my computer. Thanks for your help. Donna...
  4. I'm having trouble to install Marathi, It says windows11 support only one display language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble to install Marathi, It says windows11 support only one display language.: I'm having trouble to install marathi input tool, Hindi installed, previously I'm using both keyboard, but some reason I need to uninstall it, now it says windows11 support only one display language. I tried to uninstall all language Hindi, EngUS, EngInd, then try to install...
  5. I'm having trouble to install Marathi, It says windows11 support only one display language.

I'm having trouble to install Marathi, It says windows11 support only one display language.: I'm having trouble to install marathi input tool, Hindi installed, previously I'm using both keyboard, but some reason I need to uninstall it, now it says windows11 support only one display language. I tried to uninstall all language Hindi, EngUS, EngInd, then try to install...
  6. How to Uninstall Language form Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall Language form Windows11: How to Uninstall Language that be able to check in PowerShell with "Get-Language"I often change input language with shortcut, Win+Space. When I use it, the UI popped up at right bottom. In it, the language appear sometimes. i know what is it. It's the language that I set,...
  7. How to Uninstall Language form Windows11

How to Uninstall Language form Windows11: How to Uninstall Language that be able to check in PowerShell with "Get-Language"I often change input language with shortcut, Win+Space. When I use it, the UI popped up at right bottom. In it, the language appear sometimes. i know what is it. It's the language that I set,...
  8. Windows11 won't change language thoroughly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 won't change language thoroughly.: I bought my laptop within China mainland but I prefer my computer to display in English.I have changed preferred language in Settingsa widely used method, and it does work generally.However, there are still occasions when my computer displays in Chinese, such as Widgets on my...
  9. Windows11 won't change language thoroughly.

Windows11 won't change language thoroughly.: I bought my laptop within China mainland but I prefer my computer to display in English.I have changed preferred language in Settingsa widely used method, and it does work generally.However, there are still occasions when my computer displays in Chinese, such as Widgets on my...
  10. Windows11 switch language hotkeys win+space not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 switch language hotkeys win+space not working: Hi, I just get my new windows11 on a new laptop. But it seems the win+space hotkey is not working. And I can't switch from alt+shift to that hotkey combination. The options are very limited.Also the shortcut for screenshot in windows 10 shift+win+s is also not working.Please...